A Day In Mirkwood

"Wake up," A soft voice says. "Wake up!" The voice became angry. My" eyes open fully to see Legolas. He opens the door to the gate. I was on the cold floor, it was dark in the prison. I set up slowly as he toke me hand. "What is your name?" He ask softly. "Mary." I say quick and looks at me then slaps my injured hand. "Ouch!" I yell and he starts to work on it again. "Your real name." He says "Amber." He finished my hand and he walks out of the gate. He shut the door and stops. "I'm Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood." He says and I look forward. 'I am in Mirkwood.' I think.

      "My dad doesn't like people to invade our lands." Legolas says as he sits on the stairs. "I didn't know I was. You have to let me go, my dad will find out. Then he'll come her and invade your palace." I say and shake my head. "He won't hurt anyone if you just let me go." I add and he thinks for a second.  "Very well, but we must-." He was cut off by a loud thunder sound. "He's here." I say.

     We run up a row of long stairs. Til I see my dad standing before the king. The king with his eyes narrow. My dad pushed him as they yelled at each other. "Dad!" I yell and narrow my eyes at him. The king and my dad turn toward me. "Did they hurt you?" My dad ask curious and takes my hand. "No." I say and he looks at my injured hand. The king walks to his throne and sits. "I'm taking my daughter home." My dad says and turns towards the door. "She cannot leave. She invaded my lands and is now my prisoner. Until, I say not. " The king says and my dad looks at me. His eyes eyes fell along with his voice. He says something under his breathe and left the palace. "Dad! Where are you going? You can't leave me!" I yell and walk toward the door. Two guards come and take my arms. "I must talk with your prisoner." The king says and they take me before him. 

      "Just let me go. I'm no harm to you or anyone. I didn't know I was invading." I say as he circles me. "I will let you go on one promise from you. You can never come back." He says and look over at Legolas. Standing beside the guards. "I give you my word." I say soft.

      My walk home was easying. Knowing the scent of my home, I could find it easy. I see my large home. I look over to see the animals always by my home. I walk over to a horse and pet it's neck. Then, I walk inside. My dad lays on the couch close to the door. I put a blanket over his body. I walk back outside. My home was very close to the Misty Mountains. I sit beside a tree and look at the Misty Mountains, thinking. Then a strong scent came to my nose.

         I turn to see Legolas standing tall and looking down at me. I stand up and dust the dirt off of me. "Do you need someone to talk to?" He ask curious with smirk. I smile and look down.  "Sure." I say and I grabbed two apples from the tree. I give him one as we talk to each other.