Journey Day One

The Misty Mountains stood tall as we ride forward. I look as the trees surrounded us.

The wind was cool and blew my hair. "Where is this fortress?" I ask Legolas. I ride beside him. He had sweat on his forehead. "There have been sightings in The Brown Lands." He says and Ace stops. Legolas and the others stop with me. "Hey, what's wrong?" I whisper to him and pet his neck. He whines and I look forward. 1 troll, stood tall. There faces with a evil grin "Ive found dinner!" He yells and grabs me and Ace. Ace whines again and I look at troll.

     I narrow my eyes and reach for my daggers. I sink them both into his skin. The Troll roars and drops up. Ace rolls on his side and gets up. I get up and go to Ace side. Then a arrow flies past my head. The others were shooting the Troll. He steps back and soon falls to the ground. I walk to the trolls side. The smell of him made me want to get sick. His eyes roll the back of his head and he's dead.

      "Are you alright?" Legolas asked and looks at me curious. I nod my head and get back on Ace. When I look at my hand, blood stained it. I look over to my side to see a large gash. I look forward again and sigh.

     The sky was now filled with stars. The moon bright and shining on me. "We will rest here." Legolas says and jumps off his horse. I hop off Ace, I give him a apple and he lays down. I put a blanket over him and lay on his stomach. My eyes shine as I look at the stars. "Let me see your cut." I hear and turn my head to see Legolas.

     "I'm fine. It'll h-." "Your not going to be fine. It's going to leave a scar. No one wants a scar. Please, just let me help." He says and looks at me. I nod and lift my shirt. The blood had become dark.

     After a while my face became a pale color. Sweat covered my face, my stomach felt sick. I closed my eyes and Legolas put his hand on cheek. His warm hand was soft, I opened my eyes. "This is going to hurt." He says and puts a green plant on my wound. I yell and sink my fingers into the ground. Then the pain stopped and I breathe heavy.

    The wound healed slowly as I laid down. The sweat had gone away. Aces fur was soft and I rested my head. Legolas lays down beside me. I look up at the stars again. The sky was a dark purple. Legolas reaches over and takes my hand. I look down at our hands and turn my head. We look at each other for a second. Then, he kissed me slowly.

     I smile in the kiss and kiss him back. I pull away and we smile. Then I close my eyes and fall asleep.