𝒞 𝒽 𝒶 𝓅 𝓉 𝑒 𝓇 𝟪

Tell me how y'all feel about him...

I'm trying to see sum.

Weeks have passed and it's safe to say that I have survived being in this school! I initially thought I would be chewed up and spat out since I wasn't the most sociable person on earth. But with Harlow and Drake on my side, I was able to stay confident and happy. Just because I could own the whole school and a large portion of the people here didn't mean I was going to be popular. 

Junior, the annoyingly handsome guy who's in every one of my classes, hasn't been at school since the first week. What a dumbass. It's not like I was looking for him or anything, it's just I'm curious. If your an heir shouldn't getting a good education be you're top priority?

"I swear I'll die if I don't get out of this class."

I turn my head to look at Drake who was sitting in the seat across from me. "You were the one who wanted us to stay up late to binge watch Miraculous LadyBug." I rolled my eyes at his antics. Over the course of four weeks the knots of the bond between Drake, Harlow and I tightened. 

He scoffed, "You can't blame me! That show is fucking amazing and you know it. I'm just so pissed that all the signs show that Marinette is Ladybug but Adrian is too stupid to piece them together."

I laughed a little because of how upset he was over it. Only he would be mad over a show like that. "There's only a couple minutes left, hang tight bud." He gave me a tired look before plopping his head down on the desk. 

To fast forward, we ended up getting caught talking and it landed us both in detention for the afternoon. I don't know why I'm getting in trouble, it was all Drake's fault. "Wipe that pout off your face, you'll get more wrinkles," he told me mockingly.

I gave him a menacing glare, "Keep speaking and I'll cut you." After that, I gave a  sickeningly sweet smile and continued to walk down the hall. "Sorry, it won't happen again sis, scouts honor!" Based on the silly look on his face, I knew he was lying. 

I was about to ask him a question before we went to the next class but I turned and saw he was already gone. How dare he leave me all alone? I continued to walk until I bumped into a wall...

And no, not a super hot, beefy, tall, Wattpad bad boy, whose body happened to be hard as a fucking wall. I ran into an actual wall. I would have been able to get away without anyone noticing until I heard some snarky laughing coming from behind me. 

"Look at this girls, the off-limits bitch is retarded."

(Forgive me loves, for writing the R word. It's really disgusting and the people who use it are so very ignorant. This is how I want to portray this character so please don't hate me hate her. So right now, this is a official Warning: This character from now on will be doing and saying some fucked up shit)

"Excuse me?" I turned around to see 4 girls all staring at me. The one in the middle was a blondie, she had 6 inch heels on, a extra small tube top that suffocated her boobs, and a small skirt that if she was to bend over, everything would be put out to the world. The rest didn't look too far off from her.

"Ohhhhh I get it. You guys are the queen bee and her posse aren't you?" I started busting out laughing. I was homeschooled for a fat ass minute so the only thing that could prepare me for school were those cheesy but classic high school movies. 

These bitches might be over doing their character a little though. "It's ok if you drop the act. You don't have to act like that around me alright?" I gave them a small smile before leaving. Before I fully left, I could see the girls fuming. I didn't understand why though, it's not like I declined to be a part of their group. 

The rest of the day was boring as usual. I ended up getting caught when I tried to skip out on detention so the teacher gifted me a gift of a week worth. Lucky me! 

As I was sitting alone on the grand fountain, I felt the familiar buzzing of my phone in my pocket. I was getting a call from my father and somehow that made me feel uneasy. We haven't talked since I left which was almost a month ago. It wasn't a big deal, it's not like we haven't gone without talking for 18 years or anything. Please note the sarcasm. But something about this felt off. It didn't feel ok. 

"Hey dad..."

Hey loves!

Does this seem rushed? Like in at any point does it seem like I'm rushing the story line or going too slow? I don't know how I feel about this story at the moment but don't worry! I will not be deleting it or anything I just feel like I'm in a grey area. This one's a little shorter than usual but I hope you all enjoy!