𝒞 𝒽 𝒶 𝓅 𝓉 𝑒 𝓇 𝟥

I woke up this morning with a skip to my step. I was feeling overly joyous today because it is the day I will be attending a boarding school. I know not a lot of people would be happy about going to boarding school but I am. It's my only time to go out and make some real friends and be around people just like me.

Don't get me wrong, I know that I could find a friend that isn't a billionaire but still treats me fine but unfortunately, I've never been able to attract those types of people. All the guys want to get in my pants and all the girls want me to spend all my money on them. Why would I let something as stupid as that happen?

I pulled out my suitcase and set it down on my bed. Even though the emotion that shown through the most was happiness, I couldn't help but frown at the sudden betrayal. I never told my father that I was going to boarding school. It just never came up, partially because I haven't seen him for the past 3 months. All of the help are aware of my leave and they even went out of their way to give me a going away card.

I packed all my necessities first before I did my clothes and closed it up. I took out some black lace underwear with a light blue, slightly ruffled bodycon dress and headed to the shower. After about 30 minutes, I finally got out, put on my cocoa butter lotion, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. Turning to look at myself in the mirror, I smirked at what I saw.

Not to sound conceited but mama looks pretty damn good.

My dark brown shoulder-length hair was cascading down my back in gentle curls. Quite pale skin from not going outside often, soft brown eyes, luscious full lips, perfectly arched eyebrows, and a little dainty button nose is all that could be used to describe my face. My body on the other hand was a different story. I inherited my mother's body from shoulders down to my toes. I had curves in the right places and whatever I didn't have in the boob department I surely made up for it in the a$s one.

The dress fit like a glove and gave some flare to my hips. For my first day, I wanted to make sure I looked fine as ever, and right now it looks like I succeeded. I added my pearl necklace and bracelet before spraying a soft mist of Chanelle perfume, one dash on my neck, and another for my wrists.

Making my way out of the bathroom was the hardest task of the day. I could stop gawking at myself in the mirror. Ok, maybe I am a bit more narcissistic than I initially thought. A knock at the door interrupted me from my internal rambling. "Come in"

The last person I thought would ever come into my room came in. My dad. "Where are you going?" he asked looking at my luggage which only consisted of my suitcase and a bookbag. "I'm going to boarding school. I would have told you sooner but I couldn't catch you." I looked down when I felt his intense glare at my forehead.

I didn't think he would be upset with me, frankly, I didn't even think he would have cared.

"You think just because you look like your mother it gives you the right to do whatever you please?" He yelled. I shook my head no but all he did was scoff at my response. "Enjoy your trip," he said mockingly. I watched him walk out of my room and all I could think about how much of a failure I was.