𝒞𝒽 𝒶 𝓅 𝓉 𝑒 𝓇 𝟣𝟢

The streetlights glistened as we drove past. It began to slightly rain and it added to the lovely atmosphere outside. 

That could not be said about inside the car. 

I was anxiously playing with my hands, my knees tilted towards the door. I don't know where this sudden burst of nerves came from but all I know is that it happened as soon as I got into the car. 

Junior on the other hand was looking as nonchalant as ever, making e want to hit him. 

"I'm not going to do anything to you. Relax."

I swiftly moved my head to look at him, almost breaking my neck in the process. "I am relaxed. Why would you think I'm not? Cause I definitely am." I crossed my arms and sat up a little straighter. 

Suddenly I heard him laugh a little. His laugh shocked me a little because, despite his attractive appearance, his laugh sounded utterly stupid. I busted out laughing myself at some point. 

"Here let me put on some music for you," he said, taking on hand of the wheel to flip through the stations. 

The action was innocent and kind for all he wanted to do was make me less nervous. But to me...

It was so hot. 

One hand was on the steering wheel, veins on full effect- when did I become so perverted

A blush spread on my face and my nerves returned 100%. I put my hands on my face and began thinking. What am I even nervous about? Maybe it's because I've never been alone with the opposite sex before. And especially not the attractive type. 

Love

This is my song

This is my song, my serenade to you

The world

Cannot be wrong

If in this world

There is you 

Junior stopped at a station that was playing old music with a nod to his head. "This is a wonderful song by a man named Fr-"

"Frank Sinatra, yes I know it."

He looked at me with an unfamiliar look before smiling and singing the next lines. 

I care not what the world may say

Without your love there is no day

So love 

This is my song 

I smiled at him. This whole scene reminded me of my mother. She was in love with all types of music and she would always sing me something before I went to bed. She was the sole reason why I love music so much today. 

With a shaky breath, I finished off the song, 

This is my song 

My serenade 

To you

"You know Mr. Rossi, you're actually a pretty good person," I sighed out as soon as the song was over. 

"Where did that come from?"

I smiled. "I don't know, I just wanted to say it."

"Well Ms. Armani, since we're giving compliments, I think you are a good person as well. I also think..."

He mumbled the last part so I couldn't hear what he said. "What was that?"

"Oh nothing," he said with a smirk. 

Ok now I take it back, I thought. And with that, a small smile was on both of our faces and the car went into a comfortable mood, 60's jazz playing silently in the background. 

I looked out of the window and found the rain stopped but we were in an unfamiliar neighborhood. I turned around and looked at him wide-eyed. "ARE YOU TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!?" 

Startled at me yelling so suddenly he jumped. "No of course not, did something happen? What's wrong?"

"Where are we right now?" Only then did I realize that we have been driving for a little while. The school wasn't that far away so it's should have taken less than 15 minutes to get back. I was starting to get worried when he didn't respond but then I saw his face turn red. Is he...blushing? 

"I wanted to spend more time with you so I kinda just drove around. I've been lost a while now and was waiting for the right time to ask you to pull out your GPS." 

I blinked. And I blinked again. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Random passerby's out on a late-night stroll stopped and watched a car swerve a little through the streets. When it passed them, through the window, they saw a girl beating on the  driver. 

"Stupid drunk."

Very short I know-