𝒞 𝒽 𝒶 𝓅 𝓉 𝑒 𝓇 𝟧

I was in a bad mood. 

Going to sleep last night, I was the happiest b!tch alive. That was until loud music started playing from next door. Who in the world is having a party in the middle of the night?! After an hour of tossing and turning, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I know, I know I really shouldn't be that girl however, tomorrow is my first day and I'm trying to have a good night's sleep. I got up and told myself that I was going to be quick, not giving my outfit a thought. 

Walking out of the dorm room, all the confidence I had vanished.

What the actual fuck.

My hands started shaking but I kept going. I seriously think I should turn around and deal with it yet, I do the exact opposite. I walked up to the door and knocked hard enough for someone to hear me. Even though I wasn't Christian on the inside, I prayed that nobody overheard my knock even though I knew someone had to.

"What do you need sis?" some random guy asked. He was tall. Like really tall. He had clear, mocha skin, an admirable smile, and dreads. "Could you turn the music down? I'm trying to sleep but it's too loud."

The tall guy looked at me weirdly before saying, "It's not my party, ask the host." He was about to close the door in my face until I put my foot out to stop the door.

In movies, everyone does that and walks away like it was nothing. But not me. That shit hurt so bad. My foot was being squished by the door and if sensing my pain, Mr. tall guy opened it back up.

After a few seconds of checking on my foot, I looked at him. "Bring me the host." He looked at me before smirking and walking off.

I stood out there for a little while pondering if I should dip before anyone else sees me. I decided that was the best option and

Turning around, I was about to walk right back inside my dorm until I hear someone clear their throat behinds me. Sh!t. I stood there awkwardly, not turning around. "Could you turn down the music? I'm trying to sleep." I could feel the person's gaze on my back as I said this which made me even more scared to turn around. "Who are you?" It was now clear to me that the person was a guy. He had a deep, alluring voice that made me shiver. "It doesn't matter. Can you please turn down the music?" I told him with a huff.

He let out a small chuckle before saying, "Sure thing love." I found myself going straight into my dorm and slamming the door close trying to get out of his piercing gaze. 

What was that all about? I didn't even see his face and my heart is hammering in my chest. Before I thought too much into it, I looked at the clock on the wall. It was already past 3 am so if I was going to get any sleep I would need to hurry. I walked to my room and got back into bed. Thirty minutes of peacefulness was all it took for me to fall back to sleep, that was until the music came back even louder.

That bastard.

(From when Mr. Tall guy goes to get the host)

Junior's Pov

"There's a chick outside. Said she wants to talk to you." Drake said. I rolled my eyes. I was sitting on the couch, high as a kite, in a comfortable silence by myself before he came along with this girl bullsh!t.

If this girl blows my high it won't end well.

I got up and headed out the door. As soon as I made it out there, I saw a short brown-haired girl. I immediately knew that I've never seen her before. I knew the face, taste, and ass of every girl in this school except for one, and this ass I'm looking at right now is very different.

She was turned around away from me, most likely going into the dorm across from me. She probably had no idea that I was here so I informed her by clearing my throat. "Could you turn down the music? I'm trying to sleep," she told me. I stared at her for a little while. Her voice was soft and therapeutic, adding to my list that proves that I haven't seen her before.

"Who are you?" I asked. I wanted her to turn around. No doubt she had to be beautiful but I couldn't clarify if she won't turn around. "It doesn't matter. Can you please turn down the music?" To say I wasn't shocked would be a lie. Everyone does what I say, and everyone answers when I ask a question.

And that was the last box to be checked on my list. This girl in front of me is new. Letting out a chuckle I responded with "Sure thing love." and watched as she scrambled back in her dorm.

I had a smirk on my face when I went back to the party. I told the guys to turn it down for a couple of minutes and sat back down on the couch to light up another blunt. I got up and turned the music up to the max before sitting back down with a certain brown-haired girl on my mind.

Hi...

I don't have anything to say today.

Make sure you vote and comment! All criticism is good criticism for me so tell me what you think.

Byeee