𝒞 𝒽 𝒶 𝓅 𝓉 𝑒 𝓇 𝟨

Even though I was slightly annoyed because of that asshole from across the hall, I still got up and decided to be my best self for today. 

While washing up and putting on my clothes I could stop thinking about what would my day consist of. Harlow already told me she'd be by my side for most of the day since we have a couple of classes together but that doesn't stop me from thinking, what the fuck would I do when she's not there.

Since I'm trying not to draw attention to myself, I lotion up and put on a simple but cute outfit. A dark red turtle neck tucked into a red and navy blue checkered skirt hugged my body perfectly. To add some life to It I put on a silver chain that spelled out angel and a small sliver choker. 

"Are you done yet?" my beautiful roommate yelled. You can tell she was becoming more impatient with me as time went on. "I'm coming darling, beauty takes time you know," was my simple response. I quickly threw on some shoes, grabbed my bag, and headed out to a annoyed Harlow.  When she saw me, she glared before mumbling something along the lines of "about damn time."

I playfully rolled my eyes before examining her. She was dressed in a cropped wife beater, baggy jeans with butterflies on them, some cute chains, and some forces. Even though I've only known her since last night, I knew that this goddess had the power to turn me gay. 

"You done gawking at me babe?" She was looking at me with a smirk and a knowing look in her eyes. I rolled my eyes playfully before locking my arm with hers and dragging her out the door. 

We made our way to the main building were our first classes were. "I have to warn you, Mr. Collins is a tool. He was caught checking out girls and staring at their as$es many times." Harlow told me abruptly. 

"Why isn't he out of the school then?" I was genuinely confused. Why would the school allow someone like that to stay here? "He's never done anything 'wrong' as they put it and it doesn't help that his brother is the principle." Suddenly Harlow stopped me right in front of the classroom and gave me a serious look. 

"You are my only friend and I want to make sure you ok so listen to me when I say this. Avoid Mr. Collins unless you have to answer a question in his stupid class. He hasn't done anything to anyone yet but I don't trust him. Please listen to me." Her voice held so much anguish making me wonder why she's acting the way she is. 

Giving her a questioning look, I decided to give her a hug. "I will, thank you for looking out for me." We parted and walked in, people were staring like they haven't seen two baddies before.

I turned my head to look at Harlow who seemed to have a blank face on, but if you looked closer you could see the amusement swimming in her chocolate eyes. "You must be my new student, welcome!"

Mr. Collins was a lanky guy. He smelt of cleaning products and candle wax but looked like he never took a shower in his life. Unruly dark brown curls sat at the top of his head and his clothes was disheveled as though he was in a fight. At first glance you wouldn't think of him as a pervert but you never know. 

"Please take your seat unless you want to introduce yourself." he said enthusiastically. Everyone started to stare at me and I started to get more annoyed than anxious. Harlow was long gone, sitting in her seat at the back. She was silently enjoy my discomfort and that made me want to throw a rock at her kneecap. "I'm good, thanks." I walked to an empty seat next to Harlow and stuck my tongue out at her to which she laughed as a response. 

Her laughing certainly surprised everyone else in the classroom. Whispers of how the meanest and closed off girl laughed started going around the classroom like a disease. Harlow seemed to get upset at this and seemed ready to burst. 

"I'm Sloane Armani" I said curtly. Mr. Collins gave me a creepy smile while the rest of the class gasped. I smirked, bow before me bitches. Turning to Harlow, I gave her a nice smile before class got started. Everything was going better than I had hoped. I'm starting to feel like I'd be ok by myself. 

Forty five minutes later, class was over and Harlow and I are zooming to the next period. We thought a race would suffice, since I wanted to know who was faster. 

I was OBVIOUSLY winning by like miles until I bumped into someone. (Not a wall and real fucking person) "Sorry!" I yelled while continuing to run.

Well, at least I tried to. 

The person grabbed me by my waist and turned me around. The first thing I saw was a chest. A large, muscular chest.  I looked up to see the most beautiful specimen that I've ever seen in my life. The man in front of me had a sharp jawline and nice plump lips. His skin was so clear to the point that I was jealous and wanted to know his skin routine. Some strands of curly black hair fell down his face giving him a more ethereal look. But the best part of it all was his grey eyes. Those eyes looked dangerous and loving all at the same time. 

While I was in my mesmerized state I didn't realize that I was late and that certain black haired beauty passed me. "Excuse me sir, I'd love to sit here and stare but I need to go" I said while trying to pull myself out of his grip. 

"What's you name?" a deep voice said. I knew this voice. It was the voice from the asshole last night. "Sloane" after a while of struggling he finally let me go and I began to leave not before giving him a piece of my mind.

"That was a real dick move last night asshole!" I said while walking away. I didn't get a response so I turned around.

Only to find him smirking. 

Hey....

Sorry for the wait! I school is really kicking my ass right now so I finally found time to write this. 

How you all have a wonderful day or night, whenever you read this. 

Byeeee!!!