To Australia

Ginny's P.O.V
We were packed and ready to go by the time George got back from the cemetery.

"How was it?" I asked nervously.
"I feel like I visited my own grave, lucky bludger is probably come up with a million more ideas for the shop and hasn't passed them on telepathically when I visited his grave! Selfish or what?" I knew he was trying to make a joke but it was a very serious joke hidden behind laughter. I couldn't stand it!
"George come here give me a hug!"
"You alright there Gin?" He joked but help me close.

We soon had to leave so by 2 o'clock we said our fair wells and left for the ministry. All of our things were in Hermione's enchanted bag, with a Library full of books. She fit all of out things in there and we would be able to travel no problem. The only thing is none of us had ever been to Australia before and we had no idea what it would be like there. Along with all of the Death eaters that escaped and are in hiding out there we've got to keep our wands on us at all times. When we arrive we'll have someone to show us to our hotel as we're 'high-priority' prime minister level.

We tried to check the records for where they went but the ministry is still in an uproar and no one knows where anything is. Although we did find out people mainly migrated during the war to New South Wales and Sidney, we'd start there I guess.