Rule 1

I read this somewhere and I think it's quite true:
There are two primary rules to Harry Potter; Hermione's always right unless she's emotional and Ron's always wrong unless he's joking.

Hermione's P.O.V.
I disapperated to the closest place I could thing of, I appeared outside the doors of the Sydney opera house. I ran around the back of the building and hid in the back doorway.
I sat there for a while before someone came out.
"Hermione Granger?" The voice said.
"Hello?" I replied.
"Hi I'm Marilyn Jones!"
"Oh my goodness, how do you know my name?"
"Every witch and wizard knows your name and face, you helped defeat Voldemort. Even though I'm not British doesn't mean the wizarding battle didn't effect me." said Marilyn.
"But your famous, your a witch?" I said awestruck. I must've sounded like an idiot but she looked at me shocked too.
"So is this like celebrities meeting?" She asked laughing.
"I guess" I replied laughing too.
"So why on earth are you sitting outside the performers entrance to the Sydney Opera House?!"
"It's a long story" I explained as I summoned us a mug of Butterbeer each.
"Your running away from your problems then?" She queried. I stopped, no that wasn't what I was doing! I was doing what's best for my family or.. The Wilkins'.
"Their life is better now and I was stupid for thinking interfering would be a good idea." I pointed out.
"Their life isn't better because they don't know you. They think their life is perfect because they can't miss what they never knew. You could have 2 lovely siblings now! You can't miss that out because your scared!"
"Mione?"