The search - Wendell and Moica Wilkins

Ron's P.O.V
"Bloody Hell! It's hot out here! Damn. That's a big dome building." I exclaimed looking around.
"This is the capital of Australia yeah?"
"No, Ronald, this isn't the capital, although it's the biggest city and possibly more famous than the capital. Sydney gets mistaken for the capital all the time but it's actually Canbarra. And that big dome building is Sydney opera house."
"How is it she knows everything?" I say to Harry pulling my fiancé into an tight embrace.
"She has to make up for your lack of brains, Ron" shouted my sister.

"How're we going to start then 'Mione?" I asked gentlly kissing my fiance on her forehead.

"For once in my life I don't have a plan, sorry. I don't even know where to start!" She said nusling into my jumper, muffling her tears.

"Hermione, when have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all Hell breaks loose." Harry said smiling.

"Thanks, everyone" She said smiling. I liked it when we were this close, it was like nothing could ever go wrong. But being four of the most famous wizards and witches of this age we knew it couldn't stay that way for long.

"Isn't that Lestrange?" Ginny half-wispered, half-shouted.

"What?!" the three of us said together.

"He's over there dragging some muggles into a car..." Hold on. I recognise those muggles. Maybe it's a celebrity or the Prime Minister? Or President, whatever they've got out here. But no, they're different they're familiar. And they've got a little girl with them...

"Get in the car Mrs Wilkins" the woman shoted.

"No! What about my daughter, Hermione? She's right by there!" This was met by a violent shove.
_________
Authors note: I know my chapters are short and I'm sorry about that and I never get any time to write this, I wrote most of this in today's IT lesson since the teacher was off. And I kept calling IDidNotSeeThatLlama over to talk about the facts because I didn't want to get anything wrong! Sorry if I've insulted Australia in any way as I've never been there and I don't know much about it. Hope your enjoying! xx