Chapter 3: Assembly

Match Number 4

Midoriya vs. Uraraka

Ready?

GO!

Midoriya quickly lunged at Uraraka and was able to strike first due to his speed advantage.  She was knocked away but rolled back to her feet and recovered quickly.  Deku was only using 15% of One For All, as he didn't want to hurt her.  He lunged at her again this time with a flying side kick.  She read this however and pivoted on her back foot, grabbed his ankle, and slammed him into the ground.  He did a kipup back to his feet as Uraraka pounced on him, unleashing a flury of attacks.  Midoriya was on the defensive blocking and dodging the never ending combo of punches until he ducked under a roundhouse kick and swept her leg.  Uraraka fell on her back with a thud as Midoriya tried to get on top of her but she caught him with a knee to the stomach.  

Both teens struggled to their feet.  They were breathing heavy, dripping with sweat and covered in minor cuts and bruises, but the adrenaline from the fight kept them from feeling the pain. 

She's gotten stronger.  I'm gonna have to use my normal 33%

Deku felt One For All surging through him as the power level increased.  He decided to change up his tactics and try and get behind her like Bakugo does.  He dashed forward pretending to do the same punch as the first.  Right as he was about to make contact he looked down at the ground.

"ST. LOUIS SMASH"

Midoriya was launched up and around Uraraka.  He twisted his body in midair, preparing to strike.  

"DETROIT S-"

Deku's eyes widened as he saw a foot flying at his face.  Uraraka had read through his plan again delivering a nasty tornado kick flush on his jaw.  Blood and spit flew out of his mouth as he collapsed to the floor.

Everyone had started to gather around to watch.  Well they were mainly watching Uraraka.  Just like Todoroki and Mineta's match, everyone expected Deku to wipe the floor with Ochaco, but here she was putting Midoriya on his butt time and time again.  Izuku got back to his feet for one last time.  

She's really making me do this huh.  One For All Full Cowling 50%

Just like in his first year with 20%, Midoriya couldn't sustain this form for very long.  He needed to finish the fight and finish it fast.  This time Uraraka was the one to run at him.  Deku just stood still ready to deliver the knockout punch.  Ochaco might have been able to get the best of him at 15% but now he was using half of All-Might's strength.  

"TEXAS SMASH"

Midoriya punched right through Uraraka sending her flying out of the ring straight into the back wall.  He sprinted after her realizing what he just did.  

"OH MY GOD URARAKA I'M SO SORRY HERE LET ME HELP YOU!"

He shouted as he pulled her into a sitting up position.  She pushed him away and got to her feet rubbing her forehead.  

"I'm fine Deku! Don't worry about hurting me.  We were giving it our all in the fight and I expected nothing less from you." 

She smiled at him reassuringly and patted his arm.  Both of them blushed instantly and turned away from eachother.  Uraraka was soon mobbed by the rest of the class, congratulating her for holding her own against one of the schools top contenders.  Everyone was going crazy until Aizawa activated his quirk.

"All right back to work.  There's still plenty of matches left"

Once Aoyama and Ojiro concluded their battle (Ojiro won btw), Aizawa called them back over again.