Epilouge Part 1

Three Years Later

"How do I look boys?"

Ojiro turned and asked his groomsman.  He wore a fancy black tux with a small black bowtie.  He wanted to wear a classic Italian white suit, but Toru said that it wouldn't match well with her dress, and well there was no use arguing with that woman on her wedding day.

"Fan-freakentastic"

Shoji spoke with his dupli arms mouth.  Koda nodded enthusiastically and gave two thumbs up.  

"You're looking very well Ojiro.  Hagakure is a lucky girl"

Midoriya smiled and patted the grooms shoulder.

"Are you kidding? I'm the lucky one here"

Ojiro laughed.  There was a knock on the door.

"Mr. Ojiro, we're ready for you"

Ojiro breathed out nervously as he adjusted his lapel.

"Whelp boys, this is it"

____________________________________________________

"How do I look girls?"

Hagakure spun around in her fancy wedding dress.   

"Oh my gosh Toru you're so beautiful!"

Yaoyorozu slapped her cheeks in excitement. 

"Girl you're killing it!"

Ashido exclaimed. 

"Wow you're stunning Hagakure ribbit"

Asui said.

"Thank you guys!"

Hagakure pulled all of her friends into a group hug.  She was glad they could all come out to support her on her special day.  

"So Ochaco, when is Midoriya going to propose?"

The invisible bride asked once they all seperated.

"Oh um I'm not sure, but isn't today supposed to be about you and Ojiro and not me and Deku?"

Uraraka replied. 

"You guys are just still so cute together it's just KILLING me that you aren't married yet"

Hagakure said sitting back down.  

"YASSSSSSSS"

Ashido agreed. 

"Hey Ochaco, why don't you ever call Midoriya Izuku?  Its always his last name or his hero name? ribbit"

Asui asked scooting closer to Uraraka.  

"Oh um I'm not completely sure, but I think its because of that psycho bitch Toga who had a crush on him.  I think she said his name in a creepy way that scarred him for life"

She replied with her finger on her chin in deep thought.

"Dang imagine not being able to hear your own name without getting PTSD"

JIrou muttered twirling her earjacks.  

"So how are you feeling Toru?"

Yaoyorozu turned back to the bride. 

"I'm really nervous but also excited and happy at the same time.  I'm going to be marrying my true love.  Mashirao would always be able to detect my presence, and he's memorized my body shape so he doesn't miss when he goes to grab my hand or kiss my cheek.  I can't wait to see how he raises our invisible children"

Ochaco was imagining everything Hagakure was talking about but replacing Ojiro with Deku.  They had been living together for three years now, and thoughts of marriage had started to slip her mind.  Especially once Hagakure and Ojiro got engaged and she was dragged into wedding planner mode.  

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  It was Hagakure's dad.

"Get ready Toru.  We're walking soon"

____________________________________________________________

It was a banger of a wedding.  Jirou and her band were killing it on the music and everyone was dancing and having a good time.  When it came time for Hagakure to toss her flowers, the other girls quickly scampered away at the last second, leaving Uraraka alone to catch the bouquet.  She turned around rolling her eyes to see her friends (especially Mina) rolling around on the floor in laughter.  The other guests were having a chuckle too at the funny prank they witnessed.  Uraraka was at the bar drinking fancy wine with Asui watching Midoriya goofing off and dancing with Tokoyami and Shoji. 

"I'm really happy that you guys got together when we were still at UA"

Asui said, noticing the way her friend was staring at her boyfriend.  

"Oh thank you"

Uraraka blushed and turned away, embarrassed from being caught. 

"You and Tokoyami are cute too.  Nobody expected that to be honest"

She said.

"Yeah I just got a summer job where he had been working at for years.  He was basically my supervisor and we spent a lot of time together talking and we just hit it off ribbit"  

Asui replied weakly as it was her turn to ogle at her boyfriend.  

"All right now this one is for all you lovely couples out there!  And here to help me is my own dumbass of a boyfriend Denki Kamanari!" 

The crowd cheered as Kamanari rushed on stage to join his girlfriend.  A roadie handed him an acoustic guitar and he took a seat on a stool next to Jirou.  The lights dimmed and they began playing.  At first it was just Kamanari on the guitar followed by Jirou's soft lyrics.  The music was slow and calming, perfect for slow dancing.  Uraraka saw a hand appear in front of her face.  She turned and saw her boyfriend reaching out to you.  

"May I have this dance?"

She smiled and grabbed his hand as he led her to the dance floor.  

"Do you remember what I taught you back at UA?"

Without hesitation, Uraraka placed her hands exactly where he told her to all those years ago.  It was one of her most cherished memoires.  

"I'm not gonna forget that night anytime soon"

She smiled and stood up to kiss him, thinking of the time where they would be dancing like this again, but as husband and wife.