Chapter 21: Last Night Part 2

It was the last night in the dorms for class 3-A.  Today was their graduation ceremony, and tomorrow would would be the start of their promising careers as pro heroes.   All the kids were hanging out in the common room for one last hurrah before they would all go their separate ways. 

"What should we do ribbit?"

Asui asked.  They had already packed up all their stuff in preparation for move out day tomorrow, so they had nothing besides the furniture the school provided.  

"Let's play truth or dare!"

Mina shouted jumping up from the couch.  Over the course of the years they had played many games of truth or dare, and this was going to be the last chance they would ever get to play as a class again. 

"Ochaco truth or dare!"

Ashido smiled mischievously rubbing her hands together.

"Dare!"

Ochaco smiled confidently, ready to tackle what Mina would throw at her head on.  

"I dare you to sit in Midoriya's lap for the rest of the game" 

"Ok"

Uraraka shrugged and moved over two feet into her boyfriends lap.  Ashido frowned and crossed her arms.  

"Ugh this game isn't fun anymore.  I remember when you two would sweat buckets whenever we dared you two to do something together"

She pouted.  Uraraka just laughed and wrapped her arms around Deku, planting a kiss on his cheek.  

"But just look at them Mina.  Isn't that what you always wanted?"

Kirishima came up behind her rubbing her shoulders.  After a week or so, Uraraka and Midoriya had started to become a lot more comfortable with each other and they started to look more like a natural couple.  

"Jirou truth or dare"

Uraraka asked the punk rock hero. 

"Truth"

Jiro replied, too comfy in Denki's arms to want to get up and do a dare.

"Has Kamanari ever shocked you when you guys um you know uh"

She turned red, trying to figure out a way to phrase the question. 

"Yes he has"

Jirou replied quickly while turning a light shade of red. 

"HEY I GOT NEXT" 

Bakugo yelled and stormed into the circle.  He had never played before Jirou happily let him take over her turn. He walked up to Todoroki.

"I'm not bothering with the stupid truth or dare thing.  I dare you call your dear old daddy and tell you love him" 

He grinned evilly while raising his palm cackling with mini explosions.  Todoroki sighed and pulled out his phone. 

"Oooh Oooh put it on speaker!"

Hagakure pleaded.  Todoroki sighed again and held the phone up on speaker. 

"What do you want Shoto"

Endeavor picked up.

"I just wanted to tell you dad that I love you" 

Todoroki muttered rolling his eyes.  Endeavor didn't say anything for a minute.  Then a noise which sounded like sniffling could be heard before Endeavor ended the call. Everyone burst out laughing, especially Bakugo who was rolling around on the ground having trouble breathing.  Midoriya looked over Uraraka's shoulder and saw a familiar face smiling and waving at him through the window.