Chapter 4: The Beach

"AW YEAH LETS GET THIS BEACH PARTY STARTED!" 

Mina yelled as she ripped off her sundress and dover into the waves.  

"I'll start firing up the grill"

Sato said pulling out a portable bbq grill.

"Todoroki can you give me a hand?"

Shoto sighed as he walked over and touched the pile of charcoals setting them ablaze.  A few minutes later, everyone was munching on their burgers/hotdogs.

"Hey let's play sharks and minnows ribbit"

Tsu announced jumping into the water.  Everyone else followed soon after.  Bakugo demanded to be the shark first and swam out a few meters from the rest of the group.  

"You guys are dead meat!"

He taunted slamming his fist into his palm releasing a small explosion.  It was a warning of what was to come.

"Bring it on Bakugo"

Tsu jumped ten feet in the air straight at Bakugo.  He got ready to intercept her and make the tag but she dove into the water at the last second swimming underneath his legs.  

"DAMMMIT NOW YOU'RE ALL ACTUALLY DEAD"

Bakugo screamed flying at them propelling himself with his quirk.  He managed to get the slower less maneuverable people like  Shoji and Koda, everyone else made it back across. 

"DEKU YOU'RE NEXT" 

Bakugo yelled at his rival, ignoring everyone but him.  The problem was Deku was able to use his quirk better underwater and could always out maneuver Bakugo from beneath the surface.  Shoji on the other hand used his arms to wrap people up so Koda could tag them.  After two more rounds, they got Minetta, Jirou, Yaoyorozu, Tokoyami, and Aoyama.  Pretty soon, the three left were Uraraka, Deku, and Todoroki.  

"Let's all get Ochaco" 

Ashido motioned to the other girls to follow her and guard Uraraka. The rest of the sharks split up to get Midoriya and Todoroki.  Ochaco got overpowered by all the girls holding her down and she was forced to come up for air where she was tagged out.  Midoriya had managed to outswim most of the guys and shook off the few that could get a hand on them.  Todoroki was about to be completely surrounded but took a deep breath and then froze the entire section of the ocean they were playing in.  

"N-n-n-n-no fair Todoroki that's cheating"

Minetta whined through chattering teeth.  It was really cold.  Imagine being frozen solid in your bathing suit. 

"Sorry"

Todoroki mumbled then thawed out the class.  He even raised the water temperature to help with their recovery.  

"I think Todoroki should be disqualified for such an attack.  Therefore I move that Midoriya is the winner"

Iida said pointing at Deku.  

"Sure whatever"

Todoroki got out of the water and laid down on his towel. 

The rest of the class split up after that.  Some went to relax on the beach, and some continued to play games in the water.

Uraraka was floating around in the waves by herself, the only single girl left in the class.  She sighed as she looked over at the beach at all the couples.  Kamanari and Jirou were listening to music and sharing headphones. Tokoyami and Asui were reading together under the shade of an umbrella, the frog petting Dark Shadow's head. Ojiro and Hagakure were cuddling, sharing a boba tea.  Kirishima and Ashido were wrestling in the sand, and Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were sleeping. 

Ochaco wished that she and Deku could be like that.  She wanted him to hold her the way Ojiro was holding Hagakure.  She wanted him to kiss the top of her head the way Tokoyami was kissing Asui.  She wanted to hold his hand the way Jirou was holding Kamanari's, and most importantly, she longed to sleep with him every night the way Yaoyorozu was sleeping with Todoroki.  

God that looks so nice

"Hey Uraraka come play this fun game with us!"

She looked up to see Midoriya waving her over.  He was playing what looked like some kind of basketball game with Shoji, Aoyama, and Koda.

"Ok sure!"

They played the game until the sun had started to set.  

"Ok guys we should probably head back to the dorms now"

Iida yelled out as everyone started packing up their stuff.  Today was fun.  It was like they got one more day of summer.

Sorry its a short chapter