Chapter 14: Rescue

Note: I wrote the next few chapters to music from the show.  If you want to, play the specified songs at the specified times and as you read, it should feel like you're watching the show in your head.

Midoriya had gone through a little over an hour of brutal torture, but he was still standing (or floating technically).  Dr. Garaki hadn't found a way to steal One For All yet and it was driving him insane.  He left the room a while ago and sent the Vanguard Action Squad to guard Midoriya.  Most of them were ether dead or captured, but Dabi, Spinner, and Toga orchestrated an operation to bust out Compress, Muscular, and Moonfish.  Togo skipped over to Midoriya and pressed her hands and face to the glass tank.

"Hi Zuzu" 

She cooed, flashing him a creepy smile.  

"What do you want Toga" 

He groaned, more annoyed than afraid. 

"OH MY GOSH YOU REMEMBERED MY NAME! I KNEW YOU WOULD'NT FORGET ME ZUZU" 

She jumped up and down clapping her hands while spinning in circles. 

"Don't do anything stupid Toga"

Dabi spoke from across the room.  He was leaning back in a chair, his feet up on the table holding a cigarette.  

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP ALREADY? I'M TRYING TO READ!"

Muscular shouted from the corner of the room.  He was sitting on a barstool holding a Playboy magazine.

"Since when did you learn to read?" 

Spinner laughed, sharpening one of his many knives. 

"HEY YOU WANNA GO BRAT?"

Muscular stood up and walked over to Spinner, smacking the knife out of his hands.  Spinner slammed his palms on the desk and stood up to meet Muscular inches apart, both glaring at each other.  Compress ran over and got between the two villains, pushing them away.

"Gentleman, cease this behavior at once" 

Toga left Midoriya alone and went back to prevent a fight from breaking out. 

This is it.  They're distracted.  My chance to get out

Midoriya had recovered enough strength to where he could use a 5% smash.   He raised his arm and mustered what little energy he had left.  

Detroit Sm-

BOOOOOM

You Say Run drumline (0:21)

The door was blasted open as Bakugo dashed into the room his hands outstretched. 

"DIE VILLAIN SCUM"

He yelled as he released a giant explosion from his palms. Dabi turned around and shot a blast of fire at Bakugo but Todorki stepped in front of him, creating a wall of ice which exploded harmlessly on impact. 

"FLEEEEEEESH"

Moonfish yelled as his teeth grew into massive blades that he sent flying at the group of heroes.  Kirishima charged forward, tanking the impact. 

"RED RIOT UNBREAKABLE" 

Muscular smiled and ran at Shinso.

"SHOW ME YOUR BLOOD"

He yelled, raising his arm to strike?

"You really want to see my blood?"

Shinso calmly asked, not moving out of the way.