☁︎︎[who are you?]☁︎︎

haha Dreams in jail ^••^

i just started new classes, so bare with me guys. Real quick though, i wanna thank you for all the views. did not expect to get more then like 100 lol. i hope you like my writing its not good, but its not bad either. i plan on writing angst more into the future, but i gotta mentally prepare MYSELF for that.

This is an AU where George is a nature elf that gets visited by Clay the Wolf Folk. Please feel free to leave me any requests at any time and i will try my best! (no smut pls.) stay safe and stay hydrated!!

☁︎︎

George smiled up at the sky from the open field. It was peaceful to just let go and absorb nature. Smelling the fresh air made him want to run laps and never stop. The elf was in total bliss and was so thankful for leaving the kingdom. His cottage was mostly wood but it had grass grown on the top, along with red mushrooms. it was peaceful and he spent the whole day making potions and caring for his garden.

He was a nature elf so naturally, nature is his happiness. George had brunet hair that was a little fluffy, pointy ears, and pretty brown eyes. His casual attire was shorts and a t-shirt. When he went into town he hid his ears with a blue hoodie. The male was always barefoot and a satchel was always on his hip. He just came from the kingdom so that explains being sprawled out in an open field.

George's ear twitched do to the sudden noise coming from the trees. Sniffing the air, he noticed a small smell of dog and musk. He stayed alert for a few seconds and he soon decided to finally go inside. Once inside, he started a fire in his fireplace. George grabbed a mug making himself some tea before snuggling up on the bed in the corner. He sighed bringing his cold knees to his chest with his mug resting on his knees.

Letting out a long sigh, he stared at the crackling fire with fondness. George loved living alone sometimes it was soothing and quiet, but it does tend to get boring. He does have a cat, but she is picky and only needs attention when she wants it. She hides under his bed a lot, but she does love helping George with potions. He isn't best with names; therefore, he calls the tabby, cat.

meow.

George looked at said cat when she jumped on the bed instantly curling up at the elf's side. Smiling to himself, he softly pet her head.

His smile quickly faded as a stick cracked next to his window. The males ears twitched again and he stood up. He placed the mug down and startled the sleeping cat as he peered his head out the window. To his dismay, he did not see anything and raised his eyebrow scanning the forest one more time. When George didnt see anything he pulled his head
back in the house.

As he crawled back in bed he couldnt shake off the feeling of being watched. He sunk into his covers before catching a glimpse at Cat who was looking around frantically. "what the hell..."

☁︎︎

George awoke to the birds singing and the sun shining on his face. The male sat up rubbing his eyes and looked around the hut. He instantly was startled when his eyes fell on a blonde man with wolf ears crouching near his bed. George, being color blind, could not make out the color of his hoodie and eyes.

"WHO ARE YOU?" The brunet yelled and noticed cat just licking herself on the kitchen counter. what a good guard cat..."why are you in my house?!"

"o-oh sorry i've been watching you, and well you just looked so pretty in your sleep. i just decided to sit there because i couldn't look away." The person... dog? wolf? explained standing up and moving away. George could tell that he was rambling and the compliment made him smile. He was just happy he wasn't going to be eaten alive. "i-i can leave if you want."