☁︎︎[fresh laundry]☁︎︎

"dream and george are dating and they live together and stuff, and they are folding laundry together then george complains about dream folding too slow so they do a little competition then dream looks over and sees george is winning and they start giggling then dream grabs george and throws him on the bed and starts tickling him all sweet and wholesomely"

this was requested by @just_auras

i hope you like it ❤︎

tw/ i think its called lime not sure lol

☁︎︎

The male sighed as he emptied the freshly dried clothes into a blue hamper. He and his boyfriend, Dream, agreed to do laundry together instead of one of them doing it. The younger of the two arguing that ir would be faster since he wanted more time with george before a long week of work. Sure, they were both you tubers, but during the week they barely got alone time due to streams and recording videos.

George picked up the hamper with a small huff walking it out to the living room. In said living room, his boyfriend sat on the couch phone in hand. The brunet placed the hamper down catching the others attention. He smiled placing his phone down.

"All right lets get started." George exclaimed sitting on the couch. He pulled out a shirt and folded it in under 10 seconds, while Dream took about 30 seconds to fold a hoodie. The brit rubbed it off folding 3 shirts as the other only got 1 done.

It went on for awhile before George spoke up. "You're such a slow poke. im like speed running this shit." Dream scoffed at the remark. Turning to stare at his boyfriend.

"i bet i can fold fast then you if i wanted." This made a smirk take place on georges face.

"ok then i challenge you to a fold off." George giggled. It was the blondes turn to smirk.

"you're on."

George started to count down from 3, so when he hit one him and Dream reached for the clothes in the hamper. The smaller of the two was speedily folding away already done 3 pieces. Dream was only on his second meaning he wasn't far behind. The continued on for 2 minutes before Dream looked over seeing georges stack of clothes.

"Jesus George." Dream chuckled making george stop and look at the others stack. The stack was half the size of georges larger one. George giggled and went back to folding to clothes. The other huffed still staring at george before a sly smirk danced on his lips.

Neatly placing the shirt on the stack, the brunet began to reach for another one only to be picked up. He squeaked latching on to his kidnapper, whom was chuckled as he ran with the male. Georges back met with a soft cushion which he was assuming was their shared bed.

Dream smiled down at the male beneath him before placing a small kiss on his nose. This earned him a smile, then that smile turned into a fit of laughter when Dream tickled his sides. The brit was laughing harder then ever.

"Clay.." he chuckled out. "please im gonna pee myself." Dream laughed with him before stopping. George gave a loopy smile up to his boyfriend and the blonde gave one back.

George reached up caressing his lovers cheek and he moved closer to connect their lips in a passionate kiss. Dream pulled away kissing his nose, then his cheek, and moved down his jawline. The brunet hummed pulling his face up to look him in the eyes.

"we have to finish the clothes." Dream groaned going back to kissing his boyfriend. George just held him closer with a smile.

"They can wait." Dream said.

"ok."

☁︎︎

i did not proof read this so sorry for any spelling errors. <3

this one is a little short lol, but idk what else to write. i never wrote stuff like that at the end, but if it was ok let me know! pls leave request i gotta couple things in mind, but besides that im blank.

word count: 686