☁︎︎[the CEO]☁︎︎

tw: swearing??
☁︎︎
The air was thick with tension and everyone was quiet no one wanted to say a word. He stood eyeing the people at the table with a grimace.

"Any questions?" He spoke making a women flinch in her chair and a couple more had scared looks on their faces. Normally he wouldnt be this hard on his colleges, but lately they have been totally slacking. Productivity went down by 5% and he didn't want to see his business crash. "Thats what i thought."

He ended the meeting with a stack of papers thrown onto the long table and him walking out of the room. Once out, he let out a sigh before fixing his tie and walking to his office where he could stress in peace. Ceo of a a business was not what he had in mind for his future but he was a Taken. He had to take over the business.

Clay taken, age 22, youngest CEO in florida running a worldwide clothing business. His work became his life until recently when he started dating a guy. The guy was everything he wanted and so much more. He knew how to calm clay down and make him feel like a normal human. He didn't feel like he was misunderstood when it came to him.

The blonde man got to his office (picture for reference) and instantly slumped into his desk chair and sighed. He was shocked out of his daze when a voice came through his speaker.

"Mr. Taken their is a visitor here for you." A woman said and a smile instantly fell on his face.

"You can send him up, Nikki."

It about 10 minutes their was a knock at the door and two guards came in with a smaller male behind them. The guard instantly slumped one groaning and falling in a chair and the other stretching. The small male pushed past them to get to his lover.

"Oh dreamie, you wont believe my day, they totally messed up my photo shoot and now i have to redo it on thursday." His boyfriend, George pouted sitting on his desk.

"The paparazzi and fans are really cracking down on you two as well, me and punz get new bruises everyday just trying to get in this building." The guard, Sapnap spoke, he happened to be clays childhood friend. Punz nodded slouching in the extra chair.

"you guys are his bodyguards live with it." Clay said with a smile leaning back in his chair. George smirked and turned around sticking his tongue out. George Found, Clays boyfriend, is a popular actor and model. He blew up recently for his collab with Taken and fans speculate they are together. "You guys can have a break for now im sure Karl with understand."

"Please he is probably playing final fantasy right now instead of finding me a new acting gig. They could disappear and he wouldn't notice." George shrugged.

"Thats my fíance and your manger watch your mouth George." Sapnap said standing up, Punz following.

"And thats my boyfriend, Sapnap." Clay said peaking behind his boyfriend with a smile. Sapnap gulped.

"Whatever lets go get lunch punz."

"ok." Punz shrugged and they walked out.

George smiled instantly standing up and sliding into his boyfriend's lap. The taller instantly hugged the other close with a hum and it was quiet for awhile.

"Do... do you want to public to know about us?" George mumbled into his suit.

The blonde looked down at the brunet in his arms and sighed moving him with his chest. "George, i want to tell them and scream it off of rooftops, its not the smartest move right now. Our marketing team isn't doing good-"

"Business comes first i get it. Don't get to busy, save some time for me before i have to go on that drip to Brazil. Quackity wont shut up about it." George pulled away from his chest wrapping his arms around the others neck. "I wish you could come. You deserve a break."