☁︎︎[the face reveal stream]☁︎︎

Clay smiled at chat watching as everyone exploded with surprised and shocked response to the room displayed. He is doing a face reveal with his two best friends, so they join him standing on the opposite side snickering. Spending a wink their way, mostly to George and they stepped into the camera view. Nick started talking first.

"Hey guys you're probably wondering why me and george are just sitting here?" George kept on looking at Clay who was watching Nick. He looked at George and the brunet snapped his head to the camera.

"Yes, um i am here with sapnap and sapnap only. Dream gave us his youtube channel." He started sending a smile to the blonde who scoffed. "Me and sapnap have a small family to feed."

"He gave us all his money, patches, his food, his really cool car, and this huge house. We need to care for cat and patches." Nick said matter of factly. George couldn't hold it in any longer and started uncontrollably laughing.

"awe come on george!" Clay said with a laugh. "You said 10 minutes."

"I know i know, but it was funny." George said looking up at his boyfriend who was rolling his eyes his way. "Whatever can you get your masked face in here so we can stop looking right into the light."

The blonde huffed grabbing the clay mask buckling it on before sinking in between the two. He felt stupid. He only wore this thing when showing of merch. His long legs where spread on only above his shoulders were in frame. George giggled and Nick tried pulling him up.

"come on George stop laughing and help me pull him up." The brit just laughed more holding his stomach making dream wheeze and Nick huffed crossing his arms. He slouched with a small pout, but then soon joined in when George snorted. This also made Clay laugh more.

Chat was probably blowing up at this, but the three of them were too caught up in each other to even look at the computer. They slowed down and Dream looked up truly forgetting, so he pushed himself up straight. The two others followed.

"Alright guys so obviously dream team meet up!" Clay smiled under his mask. His eyes tried to look through the tiny holes, but he couldn't read shit. "can one of you read and thank donations?"

Nick hummed. "Thank you Kenny for the 10, and george just flew in today. He is pretty loopy but says he isnt tired." Chat then filled with concerns that george should sleep. The small brit groaned looking at his friend. "He is fine, chat, don't worry we made him nap."

"i choose to nap." The brit corrected.

"You passed out too. i made you wake him up because you made me set this all up by myself." Clay added looking at his best friend. George giggled at the stern way he spoke. "George was an exception."

"No you just like him." Nick said.

"He came here off of a 10 hour flight, you just stayed up playing Volrant all night with Punz." He said looking at Nick. He opened his mouth to speak soon going quiet when he had nothing to say. "thats what i thought."

The stream continued and in the middle Clay announced that at a certain amount of subs he was going to take the mask off. They didnt hit it right away, but as soon as that was said subs were flying in. The whole chat was basically just sub donations. George stared in shock before looking over at the blonde.

a donation came through so Nick began to read it. "Ok ok, thank you Alice for the 5 subs, um oh 42069angel thank you for the 20 dollars. She says 'its nice to see you all together. you all look so happy. i cant help but notice how close dream and george are.' your telling me."

Nick sent them a glare and they were close alright. Under the camrea view Clays hand was on Georges left thigh and Their shoulders were touching . You cant blame them for being so clingy. George didn't even get to kiss Clay at the airport or when they got home. He was too busy saying Hi to sapnap and he was very tired from the flight and running into his boyfriends arms. Then he slept in the car only to wake up to Clay carrying him into the house. Nick then woke him up from his boyfriends comfortable bed and told him they were streaming. All George wanted to do was sleep and be with Clay in a bed, sleeping.