☁︎︎[lovers rock pt.1]☁︎︎

warnings// mentions of marijuana, cursing
song: lovers rock by tv girl
☁︎︎

Its like a game.

They never talked once before, but for the past three months they've been leaving notes for eachother on the desk in the back of the library. Clay had no idea what they looked like or sounded like. He only knew that their initial was G. He knew they were colorblind, but their favorite color is blue. Clay knew they hated the night and loved the day. They were complete opposites.

Clay at first started doodling random things on the desk and the next day he'd comeback, the table would be wiped, and he'd start over. One day the table didn't get wiped down due to the cleaning service not cleaning the library on friday's. When he came into the library and saw a note next to be drawing he almost didn't say anything. It was a small doodle of a cat with a mouse on it's head. The note read "Why would a mouse love a cat? -G

Dream thought it over and decided to leave a note on a sticky note placing it under the table. He responded with. "Why not? opposites attract - :)"

G responded the next day sticking the sticky note on the bottom of the desk. "Thats such a cheesy old statement -G."

Its three months later and Dream was on his way when he accidentally bumped into a smaller force. When he looked down, a brunet boy was rubbing his forehead. He stopped before looking up meeting Clay's eyes and, boy, the blonde was blown away. He had one blue eye and one brown and he wore an oversized blue crew neck with black jeans. He wore white converse. Clay broke eye contact getting down and instantly collecting the boys things. You see, Clay was basically mute, he only talked to Nick. His best friend.

"Would it hurt to say sorry?" The boy said watching the blonde as he shoved his stuff back to him. Clay opened his mouth but just put his head down walking past the brunet, going the opposite direction of the library. He didn't want to study anymore. The brunet was confused as he watched the tall, handsome, green eyes boy walk away. "What."

-

"Oh hey Dream." His friend Nick said sprawled out on his couch. Clay was born into money, his parents were incredibly wealthy and Clays dream was to take over the business, but it changed. His dream now is the meet G.

"You have to start telling me when you comeover and eat my food." Clay huffed and pointed to the empty box of cereal, but his eyes widen when he spotted his weed. "And smoking MY shit?! dude."

"I swear ill pay you back, but i was out and i know you always have it." Nick shrugged shoving a hand full of candy in his mouth. "How was you day at school, Dream."

"Stop calling me that, it was... normal." Clay shrugged going to his kitchen to grab a water bottle from the fridge. "Just wish i could talk more.."

Nick frowned looking into the kitchen watching his friend slouch on the counter, he sighed getting up and grabbing a joint off the table. He placed it on the counter. "I know you like you alone time with stuff like this, call me in like an hour, k?"

"Yea." Clay shook his head. "Love you, Sap."

"Mhm, love you sunshine~" he blew a kiss in his direction before grabbing his book bag off the couch. He made his way to the door slipping on his beat up vans before slipping out. Clay sighed grabbing the joint and slowly making his way to the balcony. With a relieved sigh he exhaled the smoke, and again, and again, and again.

He started to hum a soft soft but slowly it faded and he couldn't help the urge to sing. The tall blonde reached in his pocket to grab his green cased phone with a small smile drawn in the corner. He started to play one of his favorite songs that he found studying.