☁︎︎[until next year]☁︎︎

warning: mention of alc
☁︎︎
Birds chirping, wind swirling, and sun shining. George hated it so much. oh how the small, british, brunet wished to be in the comfort of his bed and not some lame twin. Due to his parents recent protest to find a job, he picked one up at a summer camp. He only did because his best friend, Nick, begged him to come with. George eventually agreed because he needed his own money bad.

Since george was a camp counselor he and 9 other people lived in a bigger house on the campsite. Most of the kids here are between 14-17 so they are fine sleeping with no adult.

George groaned sitting up in his bed looking around seeing his 2 roommate's still asleep. He shrugged going to his dresser and pulling out an outfit. Simple pair of jeans, beat up converse, and a camp manberg shirt. He also grabbed his needed toiletries before making his way to the bathroom. The brunet was usually the first up besides the head counselor, Clay.

He was a weird character and told the kids to refer to him as Dream because he was some kind of god. George thought it was funny and reminded him of some Percy Jackson shit. (i never read the books.) Later that night at the bonfire George and Clay talked a lot. They even started camp fire songs and at the end of the night Nick teased him about his new "crush." The brit just denied it and stomped to his room.

"Oh hey George." Clay said stepping out of the bathroom when George reached the door. The small brunet looked up at the blonde giant in front of him. He wasn't that much taller than George, but he still towered over him. His blonde curls where glued to his forehead by water and a towel was tied around his waist, showing off his toned skin. Clay had a slight muscular build and abs were on there way of forming. He also had bright green eyes that george couldn't really see. George was just a small, skinny man who had more feminine features.

"Hello Clay." George face heated up as he played with his loofah. He heard the tall boy above him start giggling before he ruffled the smallers brown locks. He tried his best to swat away the big hand. "Hey what the fuck?"

"aww is Georgie mad i messed up his hair before his shower." Clay said in a baby voice. This earned a small groan from George as he squeezed past the blonde. The brunet heard a wheeze as he closed the door. He smiled to himself before starting up some warm water.
-

"Alright kids, today is arts and craft day." Some kids booed while other sighed in happiness. "Today we will be making charms for keychains or bracelets."

George explained best to his ability before sending his group to their picnic tables. They got to work right away and The brunet was currently helping a blonde boy with his.

"George you're my hero." the boy said looking at the small disk, from minecraft, made out of clay. The brunet giggled.

"you're welcome tommy." He said before standing up and walked away hearing him talking to his friend, Toby. What george didn't know was a certain blonde was making his way over with a small smirk.

One of the kids noticed smiling bright. "Dream is here George~" the kid said and made kissing noises. They all made fun of the way the brit acts around the other male because he just freezes up.

George just rolled his eyes finishing helping one of the campers before making his way to Clay. Now they stood centimeters apart.

"whats up?" George said as his cheeks flashed pink and a smile on his lips. Clay thought he was gonna explode from the adorable man.

"well later karl, nick, and me are going to a swimming hole. if you want to come you can and i thought i would ask you on my way to the dining hall." He scratched the back of his neck as he looked anywhere but george. George pretended to think about it for a minute. "i-i mean you don't have-"