EMMA

Sam was the first to wake up that morning he accidentally stepped on my foot which woke me up.

_sorry

_its okay dont worry about it, why are you up so early?

_I dont know really but I'm actually exited to spend Christmas with you this year I dont know what I would've done without you.

He said tears filling up his eyes.

_youre my best friend thats the least I could do!

We hugged each other then headed out of the tent we both needed to pee so we went to the other side of the lake and as we were finishing our business Sam calls out my name so I went to him as fast as I could only to see him bent over and holding something in his hands.

_Is everything alright??

He didnt reply to my question he just turned to me holding Jay's phone in his hands.

_Whats her phone doing here?! I asked surprised.

_I dont know let's go check on her and see maybe she went for a walk during the night and her phone fell from her pocket, luckily it didnt fall into the lake.

So, we went to the girls' tent but jay wasnt there we woke up Amy and Emma but they too didnt have any idea on where she couldve gone to, we cant try and reach out to her because her phone was with us so we went out searching for her I went with Sam, Amy with Emma and we searched everywhere Sam and I checked my car and then decided to go back where we were yesterday maybe she went back there for some reason.

And after what seemed like forever, we finally arrived but she wasnt there either.

_WHERE COULD SHE BE!! I screamed worriedly.

_dont worry she couldnt have gone too far.

We headed back to camp to meet up with the girls to talk about what we should do.

_We can call the cops? Suggested Amy

_They dont take action unless the person has been missing for over 24h and even so theyre still useless. Replied Sam.

_ Leo youre awfully silent and you look pale, dont worry we will find her!

I looked at Amy and gave her a weak smile.

_ But we searched everywhere and we still couldnt find her.

_Youre wrong Sam... there is still one place we havent looked in yet.

Everyone gave me a confused look and it snapped.

THE OLD CABIN IN THE WOODS

_But why would she go back there that makes no sense.

_There is no time to think about what makes sense and what doesnt Sam lets just go.

I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up unto his feet.

_You two stay here in case she came back well go check if we can find anything there.

I quickly grabbed my backpack and started running followed by Sam.

_ Why did you bring your bag?

I stopped running placed down the bag.

_What I will show you must stay between us... okay?

_Youre scaring me Leo whats in the bag?

I then pulled out the box from my backpack and explained everything to him.

_No matter what I do it just appears In front of me without a single scratch on it.

_And you think that the box and the creepy things we have been seeing and Jay disappearing are all connected somehow...?