AMY

Sam woke up before me he tried not to wake me up but I'm not a heavy sleeper so I woke up when he flushed the toilet.

_Wakey wakey sleeping beauty.

_Ha ha verry funny.

_Man, I really missed sleeping in a warm bed that trip to the woods was somewhat of a mistake.

Sam suddenly stopped talking realizing what he said.

_Thats not what I meant I'm sorry...

_Its okay dont worry about it, it really was a mistake.

After about 10 minutes I got up put on my clothes and went to the kitchen followed by Sam he lit the small TV in the kitchen while I was making us some coffee and thats when we heard the horrible news.

_A young lady died last night due to a car crash her body while burned beyond recognition we managed to get a picture of her given by her parents.

Both Sam and I couldnt believe what we saw Emma had died last night while we were sleeping like bears in our beds.

_AMY!! Screamed both of us.

_Common well take my car.

So, we rushed to the garage took my car and headed straight to Amys house surprisingly she was still asleep so we were welcomed by her parents, we didnt know what to say or how to explain anything to them plus they didnt seem too happy to see us, after the death of two of our friends they refused to let us meet or talk to her, it makes sense they only want to protect their daughter from the danger that is hunting us. Her father was the one to step up and ask us to leave.

_You two seem like really nice boys, but I really dont want her talking or seeing anyone until we come to the bottom of this, so please do leave and try not to contact my daughter in any way shape or from.

When he slammed the door, I could hear him talking to Amys mother telling her to start packing because this town isn't safe anymore and they need to leave as soon as possible.

So, we went back home to try and understand whats happening, we tried calling Amy but its as if her phone was turned off, we were worried

It was really late when she woke up her parents didnt tell her about the death of her friend cause the first one made her so depressed, she didnt eat anything since she came back. Amy finally got up and went to the bathroom as she was doing her morning routine, she tried to text her girlfriend and check on her but she didnt get a reply she didnt give it much attention she must still be sleeping she tought to herself.

After she finished, she went to the kitchen to find her parents sitting as if they were waiting for her.

_I saw some luggage on the front door is everything okay?

Her father sighted and mentioned for her to sit.

_Your mother and I did some talking and...

_Youre not getting a divorce, are you?!

They gave her a weak smile.

_No baby were not getting a divorce, were simply moving out to Chicago your father already booked an apartment we are going as far as we can from this place away from everything. Continued her father.

_WE CAN'T LEAVE!! WHAT ABOUT MY FRIENDS... WHAT ABOUT EMMA?!

As she said Emma's name their faced grew dark, and everything went silent.

_Well, how can I say this.

Her mother got up and hugged her tight with tears filling her eyes.