Crush On You Ep. 16 - (A MiChaeng FF Story)

**Still in the living room, Mina and Chaeyoung continued to enjoy the quiet room and the dim light around them.**

Chaeng: Yah! Don't laugh at it. Okay?

**Mina pressed her lips to suppress her smile. But she makes it visible to Chaeng just to tease her.**

Chaeng: Yaaaaaaaaaaah!

Mina: Okay! Okay! Promise!

**Then Chaeng handed her the paper where she wrote the lyrics of the song she and Dahyun worked on earlier.**

**Mina smiled, and Chaeng could see it clearly even under the dim light of the living room.**

Mina: You surely love a log of hugs, huh?

**She said as she read each line on it.**

**Chaeng giggled.**

Chaeng: I do!

**Mina nodded, smiling, and still reading the lyrics of the song.**

Mina: I like this part.

**Mina held the paper close to Chaeyoung and pointed at the part she was talking about.**

Mina: Hug me as much as you want, as much as you like, hug me tight.

**She laughed.**

Chaeng: Yaaaah! You promised you won't laugh about it.

**Mina put down the paper in her lap, and faced Chaeng, still suppressing her smile.**

Mina: I'm not.

**She tried her best to pull a poker face.**

Mina: See, I'm not.

**Chaeng pouted.**

Chaeng: See, I told you. It's a bit cringy.

Mina: Well, I'm smiling not because it's a bit cringy though.

Chaeng: Then what's up with that?

**Still pouting.**

Mina: 'Cause I wonder what's in your head when you wrote this.

**Chaeng fell at the back of Mina, face first. She suddenly felt shy about it.**

**Then she snaked her left arm around Mina, giving her a back hug, yet still hunching down at the seat of the couch.**

Chaeng: Just thinking about you hugging me.

**Mina stroked Chaeng's arm, loving Chaeng's tight grip on her.**

Mina: Hmm... you don't need to just think about it anymore. You can always do that whenever you want.

**That made Chaeng pull herself up so she could sit behind Mina.**

**She didn't pull her left arm from holding her. Instead, she let her other arm slid into Mina's belly to give her a back hug.**

Chaeng: Like this?

**Mina's heart flutters, loving the feeling of Chaeng's tight grip. Then she leaned backward to even close their distance together. She could feel Chaeng's body against her, and she could even feel her warm breath at the back of her left ear.**

Mina: Hmm...

**No words coming out from her 'cause she's already satisfied with what she's having right now.**

**Chaeng enveloped her tighter.**

Chaeng: Can we just stay here all night?

Mina: Hmm... why not?

**Mina whispered.**

**Shit! I'm losing my strength. Mina thought.**

**Chaeng swallowed hard. She could feel her breathing starting to get heavy, and the warmth in her body's escalating.**

**She unclenched her left arm against Mina's belly to trace the side of her jaw. No longer thinking about anything, she let her fingertips wander down her neck and collar bone before she pulled Mina by her chin.**

**Both of them swallowed hard, staring at each other's lips, thinking to close the distance sooner. But Chaeng enjoyed staring at how Mina let her lips hang open, anticipating at stroking it against hers.**

**But Mina couldn't wait anymore, she gave in to her right hand and placed it at the back of Chaeng's neck, slowly pulled her towards her.**

**They closed their eyes even before their lips touched.**

**Shit! Mina exclaimed inside her. It was the warmest feeling she ever felt in her entire life. And it's getting warmer and warmer the more Chaeng brushes her lips against hers.**

**Chaeng doesn't want to pull herself from their kiss, but she did because she's afraid to lose on it. She could feel the aggressiveness boiling inside her, and she felt like it wasn't the right place for anything more than that.**

Mina: Why?

**Mina whispered, staring straight into Chaeng's eyes. Annoyed at the sudden end of the moment.**

**Chaeng bit her lower lip before she answered.**

Chaeng: I might lose it.

**She whispered back.**

Chaeng: So I need to stop myself now, or we'll regret this thing in the morning.

**Mina pulled away from Chaeng's embrace. Couldn't understand what she meant about that.**

Chaeng: Hey, I didn't mean I regret this. What I mean is, this isn't the right place to be more... you know, intimate.

**Mina's expression softens. She now understands what Chaeyoung meant about that. She's right. There's a better time and place for it. She thought.**

Mina: I love you.

**Chaeng smiled and blushed at the last three words she heard from Mina. She didn't expect to hear it sooner, but she couldn't wait to tell her that, too.**

Chaeng: I love you, too.

**Then Mina leaned forward to give Chaeng a peck on her lips.**

-----

This entire FF Story can be read on my site https://imbookishgirl.blogspot.com

You can also check my bio to direct you to that link. I'll be posting all my K-Pop FFs on my blog so it's organize. I also update my episodes everyday, so see you there!