Grian's plain

Grian had been working nonstop on his base since last weeks mayor campaign. He was upset with himself for Mumbo not winning. Grian was seen less and less for awhile but then Grian realized that there was something he could do. Something to get mumbo to lead. That something is a mycelium resistance.

Grian grinned at his prefect Idea. he ran into the Nether then ran through the Nether to get to the shopping districted to get his plan started. Grian knew that the other hermits would see this as a little prank of his and nothing else, which for now was the best for him. Grian spent a few hours on working on the resistance starter base.

Grian smiled at his work. It sure wasn't as pretty as some of the other builds Grian has done but this will work for now. Grian jumped when he heard the sound of decked out under him. "Dang! that game will scare me to death sooner or later" Grian looked around the base as he figured out what else he could add for the next time he comes. The hermit couldn't think of anything else he could add so he left in a bit of a rush as he knew that sooner or later Scar will find out about him selling mycelium. 

Grian soon gain a team of people who are willing to join his resistance, sadly mumbo wasn't one. Grian was disappointed but he was sure he could get the mustached hermit to join.  Grian was now explaining what the first plan was to do for the mycelium team to do. 

"I am glad that you all have joined me on this mission to speared the spore. This is what we will be doing. we will be making a safe base. This base will be a place where Scar or his rule enforcer Cub will not find-" Grian gets cut off by a the sound of decked out. 

All the resistant members get a chuckle out of that. "And a place that isn't near decked out.." Grian said while fighting back a laugh. The others nodded and began to work on a plan to move to a safer place. It was really obvious that where ever they place the base it had to be away from decked out so tango wouldn't find them by accident. 

The resistance finally found a place and Grian started working over time on it. Etho (Etho wears his ninja outfit most of the time but has a pastel outfit that he wears during gatherings. He likes being sneaky) would pop in every now and then to check on Grian. As the day went on Etho and Impulse had to pull Grian out of the half finished mycelium base.

"I'll take him home. There's no reason for two of us to just get him home." Said Impulse. "Alright! Just message me if he doesn't want to work with you" replied Etho. impulse nods and gently pulls Grian with him. Grian pouts but allows Impulse drag him along.

Impulse some how got Grian to stay in his base. Even though Grian kept whining about how he needed to finish building things. "Impulseeee! you are a big meanieee" Whined Grian. "Listen G man you need to rest" Impulse sighs. "should I get Mumbo or Iskall to make you to rest.." Grian's eyes widen "Nope! I'll rest!" 

Impulse was a bit surprised by Grian's reaction. "You alright G?" Impulse asked while looking at Grian. "yeah! I'm good! Nothing to worry about!" Grian was speaking a bit quickly which worried Impulse. "you sure Grian? you seem panicked" "Yeah! I'm sure! It's nothing!" Impulse's eyebrows furrow "If you say so G man.."

Grian smiled at Impulse "'You know.. You could just leave.. I'll rest, I promise!" Impulse gave a hesitant look at Grian "You promise on your mansion?" "I promise on my mansion and my barge!" Impulse believed Grian and went away. Grian waited about a five to seven minutes before getting up. Grian sneaked to the door way to see if impulse really left or not. Impulse did in fact leave.

Grian Immediately started working on his mansion as he knew there was no way that he could work on the resistance base while Etho and Impulse were most likely keeping an eye on it. As Grian worked on his mansion he didn't notice two hermits flying his way. Grian was very caught off guard when he heard a cough. Grian turned around quickly with a Netherite sword in hand, he was holding the tip of the sword to Iskall's neck. Mumbo was the first to speak "Hey Grian.. We would like it if you didn't murder Iskall.." Grian put his sword down "Sorry Iskall, you two just startled me. That's all" Iskall took a step back. "It's alright, you didn't hurt me or anything so you shouldn't worry" The sweetish hermit smiled while they spoke. 

Grian smiled nervously "So uh what brings you guys here?" "Just checking up on you G man! We haven't spoke for a bit and was wondering if you wanted to hang out" Said Mumbo. Grian's eyes shined with joy "Really!? Yes of course I want to hang out!" Grian was bouncing with joy, he really did miss hanging out with his friends.  The taller hermits got a chuckle out of Grian's excitement.

"Yo Grian do you have anywhere that you want to go?' Asked Mumbo. "Uhhh no.. Sorry" Said Grian. "That's fine. I'm sure that we can figure something out" Said the mustached man. The three hermits talked in Grian's mansion and it soon turned into a game of two lies and a truth. It was Grian's turn to say something. "I have dyed my hair before. I have green eyes and I have set fire to the barge and myself before" 

The two taller hermits thought for a bit before Mumbo answered "well you must have dyed your hair before because you don't have green eyes and I highly doubt you'd ever let anything that could set your barge on fire" "WRONG!" Yelled Grian. "Uhh You have green eyes but wear blue contacts.." Said a worried Iskall "Wrong again!" Said Grian. 

Both of the taller hermits look at Grian with worry. "So you have set yourself and THE BARGE on fire!?" They spoke at the same time. "Yup!" That really concerned the taller two hermits. "Grian..  How often is it for you to set things on fire?" Asked Mumbo. "Uhh I do arson about every other day" Replied Grian. "Why.. Why are we just now finding out about this.." Said Iskall. "I don't even try to hide it so I have no idea!"

The three hermits started talking about arson. Mostly Mumbo and Iskall trying to explain to Grian that arson isn't a good Idea but Grian refused to believe arson was anything but a perfect solution to everything.

Sunshine out!-