22. Band

Meanwhile

Meanwhile...

When Yejin and Jimin just got locked in a small room.

Yoora's point of view

I was walking behind Taehyung since I found very awkward walking beside him, I really don't know why. As much as I wanted to walk beside someone because, this bloody, pun intended, house was literally very scary.

Bloody handprints, voices of creepy old ladies and some wired noise of wall scratching and hooting was coming now and then. Still I refused to walk along with Taehyung.

"Yoora, if you're gonna walk at this speed, we might turn old when we reach the end of hallway." Taehyung said as he turned around and flashed his torch right in my eyes.

"What the fuck Taehyung, my eyes!" I yelled on him.

"Shush! Keep quite! Do you what us to get eliminated?" He whisper yelled and grabbed my hand.

"Don't touch me!" I yanked his hand. He is been too touchy all the time since we been pair.

"Wh-"

"AHHH!"

He got cut as we heard scream, a scream which sound very familiar.

"Yejin!" My eyes went wide as soon as I heard her scream.

I turned around and was about to run toward her scream came  from, she might be injured or in any difficulty but Taehyung grabbed my hand which I again yanked.

"What do you think you are doing?" I asked in irritated tone.

"Same, I could asked you that too." He retorted.

"Duh, are you a dumbass? Because I am not. I just heart Yejin's scream. She might need my help."

"Oh, but your statement clearly shows that you are a dumbass."

"And why?"

"This a horror house maze for god sake Yoora, second thing, she has Jimin with her. And third, we are rivals, we need-"

"Cut your bullshit Taehyung, remember what happened last time. She end up getting unconscious." I said as I lifted my hand to stop him from further speaking.

He rolled his tongue inside his mouth, he seems very angry.

"Fine, go and save her even though she has her knight in shining armour." He said as he turn around and start walking ahead.

"Asshole." I said as I turned around and started walking to the direction her came from. Once again the hallway filled with creepy laughter of old ladies, sending shivers to my spine. As if this was nothing, that bloody aircon start to threw chilly air causing me goosebumps.