13. Jealous

Yoora literally drag me to the lockers. Also, I find her behavior somewhat absurd. She is in dazed, not to forget her uniform was dusty from behind and hair was, kinda mess up.

We reach at the lockers where Jungkook, Jee and Jinae were still waiting for us even though half lunch was already over.

"You took long, I am starving." Jungkook sigh.

"Kindly specify for what you are starving. For girls or food." Jonas said as we start walking to the cafeteria. Usually Yoora would laugh at this remark, but she didn't. Jungkook slap light on back of Jinae's head, making her stumble forward.

"Is this the way you will talk to, open?" He asks.

"Sorry Kookie oppa if I hurt your manly ego." She said and snickers.

We all enters in the cafeteria. I was looking down because I know people were giving me looks. And really I am tired of all this drama. But the crying figure of Hana came into my mind, she left. So no more drama today.

But why was she crying her heart out, yeah I know she want Jimin but Jimin is not interested in her, now makes that girl cry. As per as I know, Jimin had never dated any girls since he came to this school.

We reached to Bangtan's table were Jihoon being seated too. Yoora uninterested flop on her seat, beside me and Jungkook went to sit between Taehyung and Jin. 

My eyes fall on Jimin who look at the twins.

"Hi Jimin!" They both said together.

"You're both enrolled here too?" He said he gave them his eye smile making me a shock.

"Duh, we are standing in front of you." Jinae said.

"You are turning more sassy than me Jinae." He said and gets up from his seat and engulf both twins in a big bear hug. 

My heart aches as I see him hugging them. Jee's eye suddenly darts at me and she gave me an apologetic look while Jinae hug him back.

"Its been a year I saw you, I bet you both had fun in the states. You how much I miss teasing both of you."  He said as back away after hugging them.

"Manwhore." I heard Yoora and a laugh, which was Jihoon.

"Nice, I have never seen a person who calls him that, you seem quite brave. What your name though?" Jihoon ask.

"Queen Victoria the third. If you want you can bow in front of me." Yoora sass earning another chuckle from him.

Jimin pull two seats back and let the twins sit on it. I never knew he can be a gentleman too.

"So now tell me, how was the states. I really wanted to go there, but I have no time. Did you enjoy your stay." He excitedly asks.

"No, we hate living with that witch." They both said together making Jihoon frown.

"Jee and Jinae, last time telling you, respect our mother." He sternly said. And in answer, Jimin, Jee and Jinae frown.

I sigh, there is always drama in my life. Sometime in public or private.

"Are you sad babygirl?"Jihoon ask me who was sitting in front of me. I took a deep breath as I heard this nickname. I am not in a good mood after seeing Jimin  so happy with other girls.

"No, I am not sad. And please quit giving me names." I said.

"I will only I you stop calling me sunbae. That makes feel old." He said while smiling and I remember thinking, what's there to smile. I wish I can beat his annoying face.