36. Tutor

He stopped in front of the notice board where our result were pinned along with other classes

He stopped in front of the notice board where our result were pinned along with other classes. He started to scanned the paper, searching for my named. Some people were looking at him while I was wishing the ground swallow me.

"I suggest to look from below. You'll find my name more easily." I blurted out making him glare at me.

"I promise myself if you didn't score well, the aftermath won't be good."

When has it ever been good?

"He was still looking at while my eyes unintentionally darted towards the result of senior year. My eyes landed on his name, he again scored first, my eyes became wide as I read his percentage. It was 98.92%, I gulped. Hosoek scored second rank while Taehyung scored third and Jihoon scored fourth rank.

I looked at result of B division of senior year. Namjoon was first, Yoongi and Soekjin ranked second and third respectively. God, all friends are some sort of geniuses?

"Here your name is, you scored 58th rank." His voice was filled with disappointment.

"And you scored 42 percentage." He said as he looked at me. I looked down at my feet, my heart hammering inside my ribcage, thinking all sort of venom he will spit on here in front of many people.

"Come on, I think I need to talk about headmistress about your progress." He as he grabbed my hand, not harshly nor any in hurting way but firmly. We walked to the principal office, where he talked to peon, about that he wanted to meet headmistress and wanna discuss my progress, he nodded and went inside.

"Dad, please don't her about dy-"

"No I won't," he cut me harshly. My heart was beating, I still don't believe he won't say anything about my dyslexia. Soon he came  out of the office, motioning us to go inside. He sighed and walked inside I following him behind.

"Good morning Mister," the headmistress greeted us while looking at me, she had bitchy look rested on her face but it soon turned into worried and confused as soon as she recognized me.

"Bae Yejin?"

"Yes madam,"

"Please sit down," she motioned us to sit down while she wore her glasses.

"What brought you here Mister Bae?"

"Well madman, Yejin's result and her progress. As you can see she ranked 58th rank out of 60 students which is not expectable."

Her eyes widen as she looked at me while I looked down fidgeting with my fingers.

"Yejin? How? Mister Bae Yejin is sincere students, even she is friend with Jee, Jinae and Jungkook who ranked second, third an fifth. I have saw here in library sometimes and even in extra classes."

"But her result is not satisfactory, not her mid semester, her mock test and surprise tests."

She looked at me while she pressed a button.