6.Sasaeng

There was very heavy feeling in my heart

There was very heavy feeling in my heart. He already has a girlfriend, was this the reason he rejected me?

The girl standing in front of me was hundred times more perfect than me. She was wearing a short black dress with some high heels. Her pale white skin, which was spotless, her slim waist, long legs, milky thighs, rosy cheeks, plum lips, her long silky hair, almond shaped eyes and many things. If I sit to count them out I'll consume so much of my time.

She was looking at me with a scowl. She was not happy to see me here. Of course, who would be happy to find another girl in their boyfriend's house.

"Are you stupid or deaf and dumb? I just ask you where is my baby?" She asks.

"S-sorry, he's been in his room-" I was cut my Jimin.

"Yah! Errand girl, why are making noise, shut up and let me concentrate on my work." He said as he came out of his room. As soon as he looks at her, his eyes become wide and within a split of second his face
expression turn into a frown.

"What are you doing here Hana? And how did you enter in my apartment?" He asks her.

Hana, so her name is Hana. What a beautiful name, just like herself.

"Baby I want you, no actually I need you, so bad. And when you slept peacefully after last time, I took one of your duplicate." She said seductively, making me realize that I was a third wheel.

"You know, you're very disgusting." He said while sighing.

Hana looks at him in disbelief. Then started to laugh, her laugh was kinda similar to witch. It was really painful to my ears. But I should not prejudice her as she is the girlfriend of my crush.

"Baby you're so funny, by the who is this girl?" She said while pointing at me, disgust written all over her face.

I didn't say anything but keep fidgeting my fingers while looking between both of them. Jimin scowl very dangerously.

"None of your concern. Leave my house in this instinct."

"But baby, why are you telling your girlfriend to leave." She batted her eyelashes while coming closer to him, and his step back with wide.

"What the hell? There is different between being girlfriend and a one night stand." He hiss on her.

"But we hooked up many times." She said with a smirk.

"Well then fu*k buddy, don't consider yourself as more than that. You don't worth of being my girlfriend." He spat.

I was watching all this drama, not understanding what is meaning of 'one night stand'. Did they stand for one whole night?

Now she was fuming with anger, she was glaring and gritting her teeth. She fist her hand and looks at me.

"Did you fuck her too?" She asks while shouting one him and pointing at me.