62. Ice cream

You won't mind a long chapter right?

T/W: Mention of bullying, fat shaming.

"Yejin, you sure you don't want anything?" My cousin asked me, he was standing at entrence of my room. He was going out with his lover, they decided to have a date.

"No, just leave me alone." I mumbled, I was basically hiding inside my duvet. Not in mood of talking with anyone or having anything. I just wanted peace and solace.

"Okay, will bring back some ice cream."

Now I know why he was so popular in girls and why my bestie had a huge crush on him. With saying this he close the door and left. Once I heard the main door locking, I brusted into tears. Sitting against the headboard, I poured out all those emotions I was hiding.

My tears were of sadness, regret, guilt, anger, disappointment and many more mix emotions. Of course the outcome was intense, I was wailing; crying my heart out. The way these feeling were escaping my heart they weren't sparing any mercy on me. I covered my eyes with my one hand and another rested on my hurting heart.

Why it always happens with me? Why can't people let me stay happy? Why me? I must have done many sins in past life to bare all these shit in my this life.

To further make my situation bad, I switch on my phone, and open my and Yoora's conversation. As if fate was playing some sort of lousy joke, the messages which Yoora sent me when our exam ended, somehow they just delivered to me couple of days ago. I again reread those messages.

SavageBish:
Yejin! Look what I got

Something exclusive.

Do you know who is the person crouching down?

person crouching down?

Jimin!

Omg he looks so cute! And
chubby and squishy!

Yeah, so untrue right?

He look innocent, not like
a jerk he is now

Hey, Yejin don't mention
this in front of Jimin