56. Sextra

Goosebumps formed on my entire skin on the thought of having this of active in open space, where anybody could see and hear us.

"Jimin I don't—" a gasp left from his mouth and his head jerked back.

"Yejin, fuck know where are you putting your hands." He whined and covered his face. My eyes widen, yes my hand was pressing his dick which was now hard.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." I immediately tried to to back away but he grab my wrist.

"Don't, fix this." He groaned.

"How?"

"Get back."

"Please can we go to your house? I'm not comfortable with that." I fidget with my fingers while looked at him.

"God, you'll be death of mine. Don't look with your innocent eyes." He groaned, and made me sit me back at my seat. He immediately wore his seat belt so did I, he turned on my the ignition and started to drive back to his home.

"Fuck you're going to pay Yejin. You made my condition worse." He groaned, he was really immediately. My eyes fell on his pants, and immediately blush when I notice an evident bulge.

"Oh dammit," he whined when he realized we were stuck in traffic. A giggle left from my mouth by seeing how his impatient he was being, and how hurdles were coming one by one.

"You thing it's funny?" He glared me, which made my giggles disappear.

"It's not—" my eyes closed as if it was reflex action when he place his hand on my thigh. And

"Spread your legs." His voice was so dominant, this sent shivers to my spines. And he didn't stop there, his hand slowly started move towards my inner thighs and started caress it. Shockwaves traveled to my entire body.

"J-Jimin—" I shuttered when I felt him moving closer to my womanhood.

"Yeah, why aren't you giggling anymore?" He smirked, finally driving again. I gripped his hand when his hand hovered on my clothed womanhood.

"Jimin, y-your driving." I moaned speak, tried to remind him he was driving.

"I'm good at multitasking." He didn't even glanced at me, he kept his focus at the road but his hands were playing with me. I clutched his hand harder when he started to rub my clothed area, hard and fast.

"Why I'm having feeling your wearing lace underneath?" I didn't even heard him properly, my mind was too hazed by the pleasure I was feeling down. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hand when he inserted his one finger in me, and started to pump it in face pace while continued to rub my unclothed clit.

"Don't cross your legs baby, open them wide." He cooed tauntingly when I crossed my legs. I looked at him, more like glared at him but soon gasped when he pinched my clit. I slowly open then and his fingers continued to do its work.

"Jimin," I whined. My legs where shaking, he don't listen to my whining but kept hitting that spot which made my mind completely numb.

"What?" He asked, rather uninterestedly.

"I'm coming, oh my god." I couldn't able to control my moans anymore. My cheeks heats as I moaned out loud.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." I moaned, I was on brink of coming but then stopped and removed his hand which made me puzzled.

"What? Why? Why did you stopped?" He didn't replied instead licked his finger clean.

That's nasty but so sexy.

"Jimin why did you stopped, I was so close." I was very frustrate, my womanhood was throbbing and was aching. I crossed my thighs and unconsciously rubbed them together which sent sparks to me. I again felt that sensation again, but it wasn't enough.