37. Something

Rest of the day was as always a burden to attain

Rest of the day was as always a burden to attain. Not because of teaching, it was the stares and looks I was getting from the students. It was because of my friends continuously looking at me like I have grown a tail. Asking me tons of questions, and questions.

Good thing Jimin's fan girls didn't bullied me. They just kept glaring me during lectures and recess. Whereas I haven't Jimin along with rest of boys. I guess, they came back at school after recess that's why I am not able to see them.

"Did Jimin really kissed you?" Yoora asked me as she locked her locker.

"Yoora, you have been continuously asking me same questions."

"I know that! I still can't believe it! What did I missed?"

Nothing, just a fucking session.

"Nothing, you missed nothing."

"Liar, did something happened when you stayed at Jimin's place?" She asked making my eyes wide.

"How-"

"A little birdie told me."

"More like a pig, now I wanna badly beat Sungo."

"Now tell me." She jumped in excitement.

I sighed, should I tell her? Well I can't hide this from her, otherwise she will be like a whiny child.

"Where are the Bong twins?"

"They left already, where is your brain dancing? Now tell me."

"Okay, but you better promise me not to tell anyone, not even Bong twins."

"I promise, I won't tell anyone."

"Okay, something definitely happened."

"I knew it!" She fisted her hand in air, and I glared her to be quite although there were just two of us in hallway.

"Well, at that night when I reached at his home, he was sorta drinking."

"He drinks!?"

"Yeah, and then I told him I don't wanna be your errand girl anymore-"

"What? When did you got guts?"

"Yoora,"

"Okay, okay continue."

"Then when I was about to leave, he pinned me at closed door and kissed me."

"Okay, then?"

"Then one kiss let to another things and we end up... sleeping together." I whispered the last part. Blush spread of my cheeks as my mind flashed incident of that night. Butterflies started to flutter inside my stomach, my whole body felt warm contrasting the temperature.

It took few seconds for her to completely decipher what I whispered under breath.

"Y-You what!?" She exclaimed, I covered her mouth to muffled her loud voice.