PLEASE READ

I'll try and update as much as I possibly can. I know you guys have probably been waiting a while for me to post the first part, and I'm sorry I couldn't post sooner. I'm a freshmen in high school and I'm doing all of my classes online so I usually have more time to write, but I've been really piled with work lately.

If you guys have any requests on different outcomes of this story, just leave a comment and I'll have a look. However, I make no promises lol. I might be able to add some in, but as I said before I started writing this story two years ago, so I have a good bit of the story already done. I'll have to make a good bit of changes though, so... we'll see.

I'm going to try and post as many chapters as I can today, but hopefully I can update at least once a week. So, look out for new chapters on Fridays or Saturdays.  Feel free to leave any comments on anything that you like I will most likely read all of them.

Also, I'll probably be posting K-pop ffs too, so if you are interested comment some ideas. and for those of you who don't know what K-pop is, go to YouTube and look up either BTS, Stray Kids, Blackpink, EXO, Monsta X, or Got7. Or another group, but those are just the ones I listen to the most so... yeah. Go check them out. And If you don't feel like it, then check out the Stray Kids music video I posted up at the top.

(You'll thank me for that later ;) )

Also, the music video I posted with the character introductions, is also an all English K-pop song by former Monsta X member Wonho.