Truth Revealed

TW: talks of anxiety and panic attacks.

Draco's POV

Silence. That was all you could hear. It took me a second to process what she had told me, but when I did it confused me.

"What? I- I don't understand. W-why..." She cut me off.

"I didn't tell you because I thought that if I did, you would have only stayed because of the baby. I did decide to keep it though, I felt as if that was the only way I could keep you close to me." I stood up. I slowly started pacing back and forth. Then I remembered something.

"But Ginny said you may feel responsible for my situation, why would she say that?" I asked hesitantly.

"Two months later..." She paused taking deep breath. "I miscarried."

"I'm sorry..." I whispered. "But I still don't understand why you think this would be your fault. Even if you had the child and I knew about it, my father would've never accepted it because of the fact that you're muggle born."

"But what if I told you I was a half-blood?"

"Mione... what are you talking about?"

"I found out after you left," she replied softly. "My mother was a pure-blooded witch, I still don't know who she was. My father on the other hand... you've met him more that a few times. In fact, he's your godfather."

I was shocked. I didn't know what to say, or if I should say anything at all. So, instead, I just sat next to her on her bed, giving her a light hug. She returned the hug, and we sat there for about two minutes, before she let go and stood up.

"I'm sure everyone is waiting for us..." She said softly. I nodded, standing up and walking toward the door.

"Who else knows about this?" I asked.

"Ginny, Pansy, Luna, and Harry. Although, Pansy and Luna didn't know that I was pregnant." She replied, and I nodded.

"I have to tell them all the truth eventually. You do know that, right?" She asked.

"Yeah, I know. Just warn me before hand, yeah?" She nodded.

"I just don't know when a good time would be." She said looking at me.

"Well, there's no time like the present, right?" She looked at me, worry evident in her eyes. I gave her a small, yet comforting smile, and opened the door for her. I watched as she relaxed slightly, and we made our way up to the hot tub deck.

Ginny's POV

"What's taking them so long? He's been down there for ten minutes." Said Blaise.

"That would be my fault. I forgot to tell Hermione where I put her swimsuit. They'll find it eventually." I replied with a small smile. Just then, Hermione and Draco appeared at the top of the stairs, before walking onto the deck. As they walked over towards us, I noticed the look on her face. I shook my head in warning. I knew what she was about to do, and I didn't want to know what their reactions would be. When they reached us Draco immediately got back in the water, and Hermione walked over to the sat she was originally sitting in. Taking off her cover up, she set it down on the seat, and made her way to the edge of the hot tub. She sat down and put her feet in, but stayed there. She glanced up at Draco, and he gave her an almost unnoticeable nod.