Secret's Out

Author's note: I'm only adding pictures for the girls, and the settings, mainly because I have easier access to it. Also, I'll try and have another chapter posted this weekend, but no promises lol. My birthday party is next weekend, so I probably won't post anything. Hope you enjoy the chapter! Let me know if you have any ideas for future chapters, or even future stories.
________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione's POV

As I sat on the hot tub deck reading my book, I heard someone walking up behind me.

"Pride and Prejudice? I almost expected to see you re-reading Hogwarts: A History."

I looked up from my book to Astoria standing there with a light smile on her face.

"Almost." She stated again. I laughed lightly.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you looked pretty upset." She looked at me, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's just a painful memory, I guess," I paused. "Anyways, Ginny's on her way up to get in the hot tub, I'm sure. What about you?" I asked, trying my best to change the subject. She caught what I was doing but didn't question it.

"Yeah, I'm going to change now. I just wanted to make sure everything was out here. I told one of the chefs downstairs to bring up some snacks and drinks."

"Oh, nice. Have fun." I said enthusiastically.

"You're not going to join us?"

"No. I'll be here on the deck, but I'm not getting in. Maybe later though." I replied with a smile. She just nodded.

"Okay. Well, I'll be back in a few. I'm going to go change and get the rest of the party." She said with a wink. I just laughed and nodded to her.

Just then, Ginny and Pansy came up onto the deck in their swimsuits.

Pansy's