The Invitation

Harry and Ginny's House, present day

Ginny's POV

"HARRY! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!!!" I shouted upstairs. 

"COMING GIN!" he shouted back. A few moments later he came into the kitchen wearing this:

 A few moments later he came into the kitchen wearing this:

"Sorry. I couldn't find my glasses. I reached for them and knocked them off of the bedside table. Kind of hard to find your glasses if you can't see them." He said, and we both chuckled a bit at his statement.

As we walked towards the door, I handed him an apple.

"You have to eat something. Love you, bye." I said, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Gin. Love you too. I'll see you when I get home. And, hey, are you still going to go visit Mione after practice today?" He asked, slightly stepping back into the house to look at me.

"Yes. Don't worry I'll tell her you said, hey."

"Great, thanks!" He replied, walking back out the door. I'm surprised the Ministry hasn't sacked him yet. That's right, the ministry. Harry and Ron got jobs as Aurors for the Ministry. I, however, got the position of seeker for the Hollyhead Harpies at the end of my 7th year at Hogwarts. I can't believe I've been doing this for 7 years. This is my uniform>>>

I never really get tired of putting it on

I never really get tired of putting it on. I just feel like myself in it.

Time skip.(sorry I'm lazy.)

 After practice>>>

I finished changing, and went downstairs to grab a snack before I went to Hermione's house. Just as I walked into the kitchen, I heard an owl at my window. I walked over to it, and realized it belonged to Astoria Greengrass. Astoria and I became friends back in our last year at Hogwarts. I grabbed the letter from her owl, and opened it. An invitation? Addressed to me, and Mione? Oh! Hermione! I nearly forgot. With the invitation in hand, I grabbed my stuff and ran out the door, apparating to Hermione's house. 

Hermione's POV

I was in my sitting room reading a book and having tea, when a heard a knock on my door. Putting my book down, I got up to see who it was, and as I opened the door, I was engulfed with a hug.

"Hey Mione! I missed you." She said.

"Gin, you and Harry were just over here two days ago for dinner." I said, laughing at my best friend as she released me from the hug.

"I know, but I still missed you." She said, and we both laughed. 

"Oh, and I have something to show you," She says as she holds up a letter in her right hand. "It was addressed to both of us. It's an invitation from Astoria Greengrass. She wants us to go on a cruise with her on her private yacht." I looked at her confused.

"Astoria? Daphne's sister? Why would she do that? I thought she hated us." I looked at her completely perplexed. 

"No, she doesn't hate us. I became friends with her in 7th year. To be honest, I'm surprised she wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw," she paused. "Anyways will you come with me? Please Hermione???" She looked at me pleadingly.

"I don't know, Gin. I still have to file my application papers for the ministry, and-" 

"And, you can do that when we come back." She cut me off. I looked at her again. Merlin. This kid, I swear. 

"Okay, fine. But, only on one condition." I finally replied. She looked at me confused.

"What's your condition?"

"I'll go... if Ron and Harry are our plus ones," I replied with a slight grin.

"You really can't go anywhere without those two can you?" She laughed as she heard my reply.

"What can I say, they complete me." We both laughed, then sat and talked for a while until Ginny had to leave.

"We'll come pick you up tomorrow." Ginny said, with a smile.

"Okay." I responded, before seeing Ginny out and running upstairs to pack.

______________________________________________________________

I know this is a late post. I've been using my computer to write, but I haven't been on it. I'm going to try to post two chapters today to make up for it. If you guys have any requests for fanfics, please let me know. I would love to take a look at your guys' ideas.