Meeting Again

The same picture is below.

Hermione's POV

"There it is!" I heard Ginny yell slightly. We had been looking for the boat for the last 10 to 15 minutes, as Astoria didn't tell where it was, only the name of it. I guess Ginny found it. 

As I walked to where Ginny was standing, I was in awe. Wow was all I could think or say. I was now standing in front of a HUGE yacht, with the name 'Carina' painted on the side of it. She's a pureblooded Slytherin, of course she can afford this. That was all I could think.

"Hey, Gin?" I looked over at her.

"What's up, Mione?" She asked.

"I hope it's nothing," I started with a whisper, walking a bit closer to her so only she could hear me. "But I have a sudden strange/bad feeling about this. I'm not talking about Astoria, just this whole thing in general. I mean, she was pretty vague in the invitation."

"I understand, but just try to enjoy yourself. Okay?"

"Okay. I'll try," I replied with a smile. I heard Ron shout to us telling us to hurry up, as they were waiting for us to board the boat. We took off running towards the loading ramp with our stuff, and got on the boat. As we got onto the main deck from the ramp, we were immediately welcomed by Astoria.

"Hey, guys! Welcome to the Carina." She said with a smile. "Come on, the rest of the guests are waiting on the lounging deck. It's just over there." She said while pointing, before leading us in that direction.

(I don't feel like describing each room, or outfit so I'll be adding in pictures. There might be a lot of pictures LOL.)

Draco's POV

Draco's POV

I was talking to Blaise on the lounging deck. Astoria told me a few more guests would be arriving soon, and she was going to greet them. I was talking to Blaise for about 10 minutes, before I felt a slight nudge in the side. It was Pansy.

"What's wrong, Pans?" I questioned.

"Looks like your engagement guests have arrived." She replied, pointing in the direction of the entrance. I turned to look in my fiancé's direction, and as I did this I spotted Hermione and immediately looked away.

"Bloody Hell," I mumbled. 

Hermione's POV

"I can't wait to hang out with you guys. This will be so fun. I'm sure Draco will be glad as well." Astoria said, excitedly. My eyes shot open in disbelief. That was a name I hadn't heard in six years, and I never thought I would hear it again.