Accident to a different world

"Come on Bubba Let's go!" as I bang against the door while whining.

"Ok, ok, sheesh, for an older sister, you act like you're younger than me and that whine, my god, it's annoying as Matt swung the door open.

*Scenario Paused*

Hi, my name is Y/N L/N, and this is how my life changed forever.

*Scenario Resumed*

(Yep, I had to do that)

I grabbed Matt's hand, dragging him out the door. "We'll be back, Mom," as we bolted out the door going towards school.

"Y/N, slow down! If you keep this up, you'll hurt yourself, " as Matt tried to slow my pace.

"I know, I know. Every time you say that but no - "as I said while stepping on to the cross walk.

"Y/N! WATCH OUT!" As Matt tried to tell me before, it was too late. All I heard was tires screeching.

*Crash! *

As the car hit my side, I rolled over the hood, across the roof, and down towards the trunk of the car, causing me to have internal bleeding. Matt ran and slid down towards my aid, holding my now limp and bloodied body in his arms. "Y/N!"

"H-Hey W-wake up Y/N" as tears streamed down his cheeks, holding my body against his chest.

"M-Matt p-please don't cry." I tried to lift my arm up but couldn't. "Why can't I lift my arm? Why can't I open my eyes? What's going on? I'm getting colder, am I...am I dying?"

*Gasps*

As I jolted up, taking a deep breath to steady my now heaving breathing. I looked around the room, sweating from what had happened to me. "W-Where am I? this isn't my room." While getting up slowly, cautiously looking till I came across a full-sized mirror. I jumped at the person who was staring at me. So, I decided to look behind me, but nobody was there. A small sweat drop went down the side of my face, turning carefully towards the mirror. In the mirror, was a person with E/C, with H/L, H/C. I reached towards it, but at the same time, so did the one in the mirror. Then I went to touch my face, and so did the one in the mirror. I grabbed my hair and screamed because I was freaking out.

While I was screaming, tears started to stream down my face till the door slammed open, which startled me to the point I fell on the floor, shielding my face with my arms.

"Y/N, it's me, Sero," is all I heard. I moved my arms from my face to see if I was right in my head. "It can't be Hanta Sero from my all-famous anime, is it?" is what I thought to myself, and it was. THE SERO, with his large elbow's looking at me with a worried look. Then, I winced at the pain from my head. "Easy sis, you hit your head pretty hard.

"Sis? I'm your sister?" As I rubbed the back of my head and felt bandages wrapped around.

"What happened? I don't remember anything. I don't remember being here" as I started to freak out.

"Hey, hey, hey its ok, the doctor told us that you may not remember, you might end up having amnesia and you may or may not get your memories back" as Sero tried to comfort me.

I rubbed my eyes a bit, which I thought I was illusion him. "Wait, no, this can't be. I'm Hanta Sero's sister?" I lifted up my sleeve up and pinched myself."OW! Ok, not a dream, and I'm not illusion him.

Sero gave me a weird look. "You ok there, sis?"

I just blinked a few times, and then it hit me. "he-heh?!"

I'm still confused at the situation, then I remembered something, if I'm in this world, then that means I have a quirk .h-hey Sero, what is my quirk?" I looked up at him with confused expression.