The Vacation

After a month went by, I went over to mina's, so she can help me pack my bags. She pulled out random clothes and handed them to me.

"You should wear these when we go on that vacation." Mina smiled.

"b-but mina.... these clothes show a bit..." I looked at the clothes she picked out.

"It'll catch Kirishima's attention though." Mina smirked.

I gave out a defeated sigh as I packed them in my bag then placed the swimsuit that mina picked out. "This was a total mistake for me to let her pick out my clothes" I thought in my head.

After we finished packing our bags, we set them to the side and started to watch a movie, Till Mina paused the movie.

"h-hey it was getting to the good part mina" I whined.

"Spill. What is between you and Kirishima?" she turned on her bed to look at me.

I started fiddling with my hands as my gaze went to my hands.

"What do you mean mina?" as I kept my gaze down.

"don't play coy with me, I saw your reaction when he's near Y/N." as mina sat on her bed.

"What is to know. I like him. But I can't remember our past from when we first met" I trailed off.

"And I'm guessing he likes you too?" she gives a smirk that everybody knows what she'll do next.

I nod my head but was mentally preparing myself what she'll do next.

"I'm going to get Ya'll together on this vacation." She got up placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Wha-what?? No mina, I'm still recovering, and still haven't got my memories back." I looked at her straight in her eyes.

"Oh yes you will, and from my point of view, he's being cautious about certain subjects. Hell, he was being a gentleman by taking you to the nurse's office everyday if you get headaches, now let's get some sleep we have an early day tomorrow." As mina plopped on her bed then pats next to her.

I went to her bed and laid down and fell asleep thinking about what mina had said, "could she really get us together?" as I thought before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip till morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the following morning, the bright sun shined through the curtains which caused me to wake up, I propped myself on my elbow rubbing the sleep from my eyes then sat up quickly shaking mina up.

"MINA GET UP BEFORE WE'RE LATE, MR. AIZAWA IS GOING TO BE MAD." As I shook her up.

"huh? Oh! shit!" as she sat up quickly.

We got up quickly, got dressed grabbed our bags and went to the meeting point where the other classmates were there.

Both me and mina dropped our bags in front of us panting heavily from running here.

"Remind me not to watch movies with you on days like this mina" as I plopped on the ground groaning at the pain in my lungs.

"Sorry Y/N" as she did the same.

"You look like shit sis. What happened?" Sero came out of the crowd.

"We woke up late, but glad we made it in time" as I caught my breath.

He shook his head, gesturing his hand out to help us up from the ground, which gladly took. Then dusted off the dirt from my shorts I was wearing, then helped mina off the ground.

"Hey Sero, can I tell you something in private" mina said as she dusted her shorts as well.

"Uh sure?" with a puzzled look.