Kirishima's missing?

"what?" Kirishima asked.

"I think you need to go back to her." Bakugo said as he went back towards the door.

"what..." Kirishima stammered.

"I said you need to go back to her. I'll let Sero know where you were this whole time." as Bakugo went to go get his phone from his room. but as soon as he got back Kirishima had left

"damn it shitty hair" Bakugo started dialing Sero's number and waiting for him to pick up.

"damn it Sero pick up the damn phone" Bakugo started fuming.

"damn it, he's not picking up I'll have to go there." Bakugo said as he starts putting his shoes on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~at Sero's house~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After y/n fell asleep, I went outside to have me a smoke, I didn't take my phone with me because I didn't want to be disturbed. I didn't tell anybody that I started smoking. I took a the pack of cigarettes out of my pocket including the lighter. I took one out of the package and lit one up and started inhaling the smoke.

I looked up at the night sky and sighed. Kirishima were are you, Y/N needs you. as I finished my cigarette i put it out then noticed Bakugo coming here. why is he out at this our.

"Bakugo?" I asked.

"Sero, Kirishima hasn't come back?" Bakugo asked.

"No?" Sero said questionably.

"That damn shitty hair, I told him that he needs to go back to Y/N" Bakugo started yelling while his hands started popping.

"Wait what you mean he's supposed to be here?" Sero asked.

"Shitty hair came over to my place and when I went to go get my phone, he was nowhere to be found. at first, I thought he left to come here for y/n but when I called you, you never answered your phone. hence why I'm here." Bakugo said.

"No, he hasn't come here at all, and Y/N is in a bad state body and mind right now." Sero said.

"What you mean body???" Bakugo dead panned towards him.

"When Y/N realized that Kirishima wasn't here, she left towards the beach, but he wasn't there, she yanked most to all of her hair off of her" Sero looked down remembering the state that Y/N was in.

"what you mean she pulled her hair out??" Bakugo started yelling.

Sero sighed heavily as he gestured Bakugo to come with him. they went upstairs into his room where Y/N is. he opened the door quietly, so he didn't wake her up. they both slowly but also quietly went up to the bed, Sero gently pulled the beanie off her head to reveal that most to all of Y/N's hair was completely gone from her head.

Bakugo was in shock from the sight in front of him. he clicked his tongue as he became angry, it wasn't towards Sero or Y/N, it was towards Kirishima. he done this to her, he left her once again and made her do this. "That fucking idiot" Bakugo said quietly. "I'm going to kill him once I get my hands on him.