That thing is a human being

As I got up from the floor; mina, Bakugo, Sero, and Denki took me to the mall. I grabbed my oversized hoodie for comfort as we walked towards the mall. I placed the hooded part over my head as we walked. Mina, my brother and denki talked and talked and talked while as Bakugo had his hands in his pockets with an angry scowl on his face.

"tsk, why would kirishima would do that? Didn't he say he would never leave you?" Bakugo said while walking next to me.

I looked down a bit while walking "I don't know.... i thought he did...but I was wrong...." I started hugging myself.

"don't worry little sis, we're here for you and forget about Eijiro. His lose for not being all manly like he always says." Sero placed his hand on my shoulder for reassurance.

All I could do is nod my head as we made it towards the mall. Once we were inside, I automatically walked towards hot topic and start examining all the clothes and stuff they had. As I looked at the clothes, at the corner of my eye I saw Eijiro looking at the shoes. I know full well what shoes he's looking for. I started to walk away but stiffened up when Eijiro growled behind me. I didn't want to turn my head. I step ahead not caring that he just growled at me from behind. I picked up my pace as I went out of the store to look for the Baku squad.

"I have to find mina and the gang." I thought to myself. As I ran towards the food court was. There I saw Denki talking to Sero. Denki looked over smiling from ear to ear, but his smile fell at how scared I was and how I was running. I hid behind them as Eijiro came behind me, quirk activated in all ready to attack me.

"whoa Kiri-bro, what's up?" denki asked with a some-what smile.

"move denki." Eijiro said still growling.

"what's got you in a bunch?" as denki backed away while blocking Eijiro away from me.

"you shouldn't be around that "thing." He gestured towards me.

Sero and denki stiffened up at those words. They gave each other looks then looked over at Eijiro.

"Y/N is not a thing. they are a human being. This world or from an another. they are still human. They didn't know she was going to be in this world. And I thought you were going to be a man and go by what your words say. Tsk. Your no man. You're a coward." Said denki while clicking his tongue. While walking away with me and Sero.

I looked back slightly, Eijiro still stood there with a shock on his face. My tail went down a bit as I felt bad for him.

Denki, Sero and I went where mina and Bakugo were at. Good thing they where getting us a table so we could eat. Mina waved us down but placed her hand down as she noticed how upset I was. She ran towards where we was placing her hands on my shoulders as if a mother would do with her child. She looked all over me to see if I had any cuts or bruises on me. But Sero explained to her that I spotted Eijiro in hot topic and was going to walk away till he growled at me, then went after me where him and denki where. Sero also explained that denki got the courage to tell Eijiro off and how he's just a coward. All we know that he was still standing in the same spot where we left him at.

Eijiro's P.O.V

I can't believe I was a fool to be with her. I can't believe she didn't tell me about that. I bet Sero knew all along about that. I put my crocks on as I went to the mall, I went over to hot topic and started looking at the shoes. I know I don't need anymore crocks but it keeps my mind off things when I get pissed off.

As I started looking at the different crocks in front of me. I slightly stiffened as I saw who it was in my side view. Why of all places is she there, they looked like they're just looking at clothes. I can't take this anymore. I growled as she started walking away from me, I want to know why she was here. I chased after while activating my quirk ready to attack. she hid behind denki while Sero was confused.

"whoa Kiri-bro, what's up?" as he placed a smile on his face, while blocking Y/N.

"move denki" I said through gritted teeth

"what got you in a bunch?" he said as he blocked me from getting toward her.

"you shouldn't be around with that "THING." I said angrily gesturing towards her.

I noticed that Sero and Denki stiffened up at those words. As they gave each other looks then look back at me. Denki looked square into my eyes, which I know far to well that Denki is a well laid-back guy. I know that he doesn't have the ball's to say anything back to me. The words that came out of his mouth changed all that.

"Y/N is not a thing. she is a human being. This world or from an another. she is still human. They didn't know she was going to be in this world. And I thought you were going to be a man and go by what your words say. Tsk. Your no man. You're a coward." Said denki while clicking his tongue. While walking away with Y/N and Sero.

My mouth went gapped and my eyes went wide. Is this the laid-back guy that always hung out with? My quirk deactivated as my arm went limp beside me. I know I was shocked, Y/n looked back slightly but turned back around against me. Why didn't I accept her as is? Was I that big of a coward? Was I that afraid of them because of the whole villain attacks from previous fights during school? I turned around and walked away as I made my way towards outside of the mall. I literally have to think this through on what Denki meant by that.

Y/N's P.O.V

I grabbed ahold of my brothers arm slightly as I know that Eijiro was out there somewhere. I really thought he was going to be with me forever. Sero noticed that I was down because of what happened, so he thought of ways to keep my mind at bay.

"hey sis." He said still walking us back home.

I grunted softly as I kept my eyes ahead while walking just so I don't trip over anything specially my own feet.

"do you want to go swimming?" he asked softly, he knows all to well that swimming gets me in a good mood, not this time.

"hmm" I thought for a good minute.

He waited for me to say something but what he said next got me thinking even more.

"Denki is right though. He's a coward, he's not a man if he doesn't accept you for who you are. I know I was shocked when I first found out that your from another world. But your still my sister. Your still that sweet little baby shark as dad put it." As he looked down giving me a sincere smile.

"a-alright, we can go swimming, but I don't want to go by myself.... can mi-no...can the gang go with us? Minus Eijiro?" I stuttered out.

Sero smiled big as he nodded his head while pulling out his phone dialing mina's number, he knows that she can get Bakugo to join as well. And we all know Denki is afraid of water but he can come along too.