your mine

As I set everything down for dinner, which was going to be quesadillas. I pulled up my h/l up in a messy bun. I started frying up chicken or beef, which ever my class liked. apparently from what Sero said i make a mean ass quesadilla at home.

"Ooh I know what you're making sis. I love how you cook them." Sero said with drool sepping out of his mouth.

"If you're not in this kitchen to help. Get your tape dispensing ass out." I threatened him with a spatula.

"But..." he pouted.

"No buts Sero." As I stirred the chicken and the beef.

"Fine I'll help." As he took the cutting board and a knife to cut the onions.

"And no sneaking bites either." I said still stirring at the food.

He whined at the remark I had made till someone's arms snaked around my waist. I jumped being startled as I looked up. It was Eijiro.

"don't do that while I'm cooking" I playfully smacked his arm.

"Sorry baby shark, I'm intrigued on how good your cooking is." Eijiro said while placing his chin on my shoulder watching me stir the meats.

"Oh? You going to help us or you going to stand there holding me by the waist?" while pushing the pans away from the hot surface of the stove before turning around in his grasp raising a brow.

"Dude she's serious when it comes to cooking." Sero said fighting back the tears as he cuts the onions.

"Well wouldn't be manly of me NOT to help around in the kitchen" Eijiro had said while I started giggling at my brother fighting back the tears due to the onions.

"What do you want me to do baby shark" he said while washing his hands.

"You could help me get things together on the table" I said after putting the meats in a good-sized bowl.

"Anything for my baby shark" he gave his signature toothy grin.

As Sero was finished, and all the ingredients was out on the table, and a huge stack of tortillas that I had made after the meats and veggies were made. you walked towards where the pool was and opened it.

"Hey guys dinner is done, and you better not be disgusted by it because I worked hard on making this." I said while turning around towards the table.

Everybody started coming in and started drooling over the smell that was lingering in the air.

"Oh man, this smells so good" Denki had said while wiping the drool off his mouth.

I smirked at the reaction. "Go ahead try it" while plating mine and Eijiro's share.

Everybody took a plate and started getting their fair share of the food and all I could hear was them saying 'mm' from them.

I walked over to where Eijiro was, handing him his plate then got an idea. I leaned towards his ear and whisper just for him to hear it. "Here you go 'Daddy' shark" as I said it in a seductive tone, which I know that his face went redder than his hair and I could hear his grip tightening on the edge of his plate. I leaned back smiling innocently knowing that when we're alone I'm going to regret it.

As everybody ate, I gathered the dishes, put what food was left in the fridge and started cleaning. I washed the dishes, wiped off the counters and the stove. As I turned to walk away, I saw my boyfriend leaning against the door frame of the kitchen, smirking at me. His face was still red as ever.

He walked over towards me, lifting my chin inches from me then whispered, "so I'm daddy shark now?" in the most seductive tone that I ever heard. Heat rose between my legs while looking up at him.