what the hell?

As I pulled away from Eijiro, I frowned a bit and looked down at my hands. He noticed that I was frowning. He took his hand and placed his index finger and thumb under my chin and lifted my face so he could see my eyes.

"what's wrong baby shark" he asked still looking into my eyes.

My eyes teared up and started to cry "I'm sorry...." I said while tears streamed heavily down my cheeks.

He shook his head "it's not your fault. It was my fault for not accepting you. It was not manly of me." He looked down as his hands.

I hugged Eijiro as he hugged me back. Then he somehow got an idea. "wait here, I need to talk to Sero ok?"

Puzzled but I nod my head as he went upstairs.

Sero P.O.V

When I saw Y/N forgive Eijiro, I mouthed to Eijiro that I'll be in my room. Once I got there I lay on my bed and stared at my ceiling. Above it was Spider-Man. I picture myself going from light post to light post and buildings to buildings using my tape from my elbows. Then I got out of my thought as there was a knock at my door.

"it's open" I hollered out.

Eijiro opened the door and peeked in.

"hey Sero, I have a question." He said while closing the door.

"what is it?" I'm now sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I want to do something for your sister, to make it up to her for the things I've said. Plus, I want to ask her to marry me one day if that's ok with you." Eijiro said being cautious at his words.

Sero raised his brow a bit as he processes his words.

"so, you want to marry my little sister?" Sero asked.

Eijiro stood there being all manly that he could ever get, but before he could say anything there was a crash downstairs. Both Eijiro and Sero slammed the door open and sprinted downstairs where they both saw Y/N in the corner curled up frightened.

"what the hell happened?" Sero and Eijiro said in unison.