saving Eijiro

Kirishima's P.O.V

I know Bakugo asked me to go back to Y/N. but the way Y/N flinched away from me; she didn't want me around. As I walked slowly back towards Y/N's house, but something hit the back of my head which knocked me out cold.

when I woke up, I was tied to a chair. I tried to free myself, but it was useless, then i tried using my quirk but it wouldn't activate.

"What the fuck is going on. why do I have a headache and why am i tied to the chair?" as i tried to figure out where I am.

"Well looks who's awake." a female voice called out.

"who's there" I called out.

the voice got closer and closer and finally she appeared in the light which i gasped. it was Sero's twisted aunt.

"What do you want from me?" Kirishima said sternly.

"I want you to get my niece for me since you are dating her. right?" she asked coldly.

"I'll never do that for you" Kirishima said angrily.

She chuckles insanely. "Oh yes you will if you want to make it out of here alive."

Eijiro bit his lip. "never"

she sighed heavily "then she's going to find her boyfriend dead."

~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

After Sero and Bakugo quietly put her beanie back on her head. they walked outside. Sero took another cigarette out of the pack and lit it once again like before.

"What are you doing? Bakugo asked.

Sero sighed heavily " I started smoking because of all the stress that's has been happening. it started when y/n was in the coma."

"idiot" Bakugo said. "We all know that y/n doesn't want that from you. so, you might as well just quit now."

"Quit what?" a voice came from behind them. both of them stiffened at the voice. in their minds they're hoping it's not who they think it is. but when they turned around it was.

"y-Y/n your up." as Sero hid the cigarette behind his back.

"I know your smoking Sero. you don't have to hide it from me. I'm sorry I put you in a lot of stress. and Bakugo is right, i don't like it when people smokes. its nasty habit. so please quit for me." Y/N asked.

Sero looked down at the already half lit cigarette in his hand. then threw it on the ground and stomped on it to put it out while he took the pack out of his pocket, walked to the trash bin and threw them out.

Y/n smiled softly. but frowned a bit. " Have y'all seem Eijiro?"

"I have, he was at my place this whole time but he left after i told him to come here. since then, we haven't seen him." Bakugo stated.

"What do you mean he left" Y/n said with worry laced in her voice as her breathing started to Hagger.

"Shit. y/n take a deep breath, and count with me" Sero said as he rushed towards her.

he started counting along with Y/n as she started to calm down.

"We will find him. ok?" Sero said as he placed his hands on her cheeks making her look at him.

all Y/n could do is nod her head.