pool party

Once Sero got ahold of mina, mina started getting things ready. I was in her room changing into my swimsuit till I heard a knock on the door.

"come in" I hollered out

The door opened and there stood Bakugo. I was a bit confused that he came in here.

"what's wrong?" as I reached for my sweatshirt to pull over myself.

He rubbed the back of his neck with a hint of pink dusted on his cheeks as he looked away.

"Y/N, would you...." He turned darker with red as he gets the courage. "look I know you and shitty hair had a thing, and I don't want you hurt. But what I'm saying would you be with me?" he said aloud.

I was stunned at the remark he made as I blinked then smiled a bit. I do need to get Eijiro off my mind because of what he did to me. "Sure Bakugo." I said, "but don't you need to ask Sero to see if it would be ok?"

He cursed at himself for not doing that first. "yea I guess you're right, I should have asked soy sauce face...I mean Sero if it was ok." I think I'm starting to like this soft spot of him.

I giggled a bit as I took bakugo's hand and lead him towards were my brother is. But halted in my steps as I turned around to face Bakugo. "so, you're not scared that I'm from another world?" I asked while my tail was down from being sad.

"of course not. Shitty hair doesn't know what's good in front of him. to be honest I think he's more stupid then dunce face." He blurted out

I look confused a first with all these nicknames he's giving out. He sighed heavily as he answered, "dunce face is Kaminari, shitty hair is kirishima, soy sauce face is your brother and alien queen is mina." I just nod my head as I started to understand what he said. Then I dragged us towards the others but stopped in place my body started shaking in fear, but Bakugo bumped behind me causing us to almost topple over.

"shark bait why in the hell did you sto- "before he could finish, he looked ahead, his eyes narrow at the person.

That person was Eijiro, outside with mina and denki. Bakugo could feel my body shake with fear while grabbing my ears to cover the sound that kept repeating over and over from that day.

Bakugo stiffened behind me then growled as he left me inside slamming the door wide glaring at Eijiro.

"mina, Y/N needs you. NOW" he signaled her in. she looked inside, with wide eyes she darted in to comfort me. She hollered at Sero which he followed.

"why are you here shitty hair" Bakugo said growling at him with sparks flying from his hands.

"denki messaged me saying that mina is having a pool party, so I thought I was invited." Eijiro started.

Bakugo glared at denki and then back to Eijiro "leave"

Eijiro scuffed at his words "I'm not leaving the party just started.

"ok find since you won't leave, I'll make you leave but first I want to see you crumble...hey Babe" Bakugo called out.

My ears perked a bit hearing babe. I know that was Bakugo. Sero and mina gave me a questionable look which I nod my head. "I want to forget Eijiro since he wont accept me for who I am. Me and Bakugo is dating now. but I want you two to come with me outside." Sero and mina nods they're head as they helped me outside.

I gulped hard as I made my way beside Bakugo, which Bakugo laced his fingers between mine.

Eijiro was confused at first on why he said babe then it clicked once I stood beside Bakugo.

His eyes.... his eyes turned hurt as I started to lean against bakugo's arm which I noticed.

I opened my mouth to confront him "I don't know why your hurt Eijiro, you didn't want me once you found out that I wasn't from this world. So, I suggest you leave now before sparky and boom boom boy along with my brother makes you leave."

Eijiro was stunned at the courage I have gotten as he backed away. Everybody but Bakugo was stunned at the statement I had made. Bakugo just smiled at me then turned towards Eijiro.

"you heard her shitty hair. Leave." Bakugo stated.

Eijiro left without thinking. Then Bakugo along with mina and Sero along with me "how could you denki...." I stated as I turned away to walk back inside with mina and Sero.

Denki just stood there blinking several times as he forgot that Eijiro and Y/N was no longer together. He looked down in shame. Bakugo stood Infront of him with a scowl on his face. "you do realize that Eijiro doesn't want nothing to do with Y/N and where the courage that you had at the mall?" all denki could do is apologize to him and then towards me. He forgot that me and Eijiro was no longer together. But I want to know why his eyes looked hurt.

Eijiro's P.O.V.

As I was laying in bed, my phone lit up, normally its mina getting the Bakusquad together for activities. But it wasn't mina, it was denki. I opened the chat and read what he said. He was telling me that mina was having a pool party and wanted to know if I was down for it.

Did he forget what he said to me the other day? I guess he did lose some brain cells from his quirk. But I shrugged it off, got dressed and made it down to mina's as I got there mina and Sero was outside and denki greeted me. Sero and mina gave me a look. Specially Sero, which I know why he's giving me death glares. I promised him that I wouldn't hurt his sister and I did it anyways, but I shrugged it off as I sat next to denki. Then I saw Bakugo seething in rage as he told mina and Sero to go inside that Y/N needs help. Sero got the gest of it and hurried inside. Then mina ran inside. I was confused at first but didn't mind anything from them two. Then Bakugo stood far away from me till I heard him say babe. Babe? He's dating someone now? but who? Then I saw Y/N come out with Sero and mina, Y/n now standing next to Bakugo as he laced his fingers in with hers. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Y/N....MY baby shark is now dating Bakugo...." I don't know why you look so hurt Eijiro" as Y/N spoke out. I look up towards her, she's now laying her head against his arm. But her eyes looks dead. What came out of her mouth next is what I didn't want to hear. "you didn't want me since you found out I was from another world, so I suggest you leave before sparky, boom boom boy and my brother makes you leave." I was stunned at those words. Where's the Y/N I knew. Where's the baby shark that I once loved. Oh, that's right. I screwed that up when I backed away from her when she came out. I was stupid to do that now I really fucked up when I came here. I left quickly leaving the door open as I ran towards my house. I fought the tears that pricked my eyes. I really did fuck shit up with us. Why didn't I accept her for who she was.