Side Story: Krissica 2

Soooo. I decided to continue the side story.

Why?

Because I do what I want nerds. Don't you dare eat that donut over there. That's mine.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's POV

I woke up to my umma knocking on my door. "Jessica! Wake up this instant!" She said. I slowly got up and opened the door. "Mom, do you need anything?" I said and yawned. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Your project partner is here!" She said. My eyes widened. Kris is here?!

"Let him wait, umma!" I said and quickly went into the bathroom to take a shower. Aish... How did he even know I live here? Is he my stalker? Aigoo~~ keep dreaming Jessica. A gorgeous guy would never stalk you. I finished my 5-minute shower. And wrapped my hair and body with a towel. I heard umma and Kris talking but I ignored it. Then, the door opened.

"Umma-"

I stopped talking. It was Kris! What's he doing?! I was still wearing a towel though. But kyaaaa!!!! My body is exposed!!!

"B-byuntae!!!!" I yelled. "A-ah. Mianhe Soo-" I hit him with a pillow to stop him from talking. "Out of my room! NOW!" I yelled with a red face. He immediately went out. I threw on some clothes. A pink shirt with "shoes not boys. :P" written on it. And shorts since my pants are BEING WASHED. THESE SHORTS ARE WAY TOO SHORT. And just some normal doll shoes. I went down the staircase and Kris was standing there awkwardly. I coughed and he saw me, turned red and looked away. I clicked my tounge in annoyance.

"Hoy. Kris." I called him out. He looked at me, confused. "I'm calling you Kris so that you'll listen to me." I said. He nodded his head. "Just forget what happened earlier, ok?" I sighed. He sat down on the couch and I sat beside him.

"Why are you wearing shorts?"

"Hmm? I do what I want, Mr. Wu."

"No, really, why?"

"Sigh, all my pants, jeans and sweats and other stuff longer than shorts are in the laundry."

"Oh. I thought you were trying to impress me."

I eyed him with a "wtf" look. Then he realized what he said and blushed. "Just forget about what I said." He said. I shrugged. "How'd you know where I live?" I asked him.

"I asked Kyungsoo."

"How does he know where I live?"

"He stalks your sister." He said. I laughed. It's true. He does stalk my sister. "So, what's the project again?" I asked him. "Apparently, we need to make a video about protecting the environment." He said. I nodded.

"I guess we're gonna film it in the garden."

"Mm."

"I'm going to get appa's video recorder. Arasseo?"

"Ah wait!"

"What?" I asked. He opened his mouth to say something. But closed it. "Nothing." He said. I frowned.

'Aren't you going to confess to me?' I thought. He looked at me with widened eyes. Did I say that out loud?

Shit.... Pabo Jessica! I'm in big trouble!

Kris' POV

"Nothing." I ended up saying. Noo!!!!! I was going to confess to her but my confidence is going down! She frowned.

"Aren't you going to confess me?" She said. My eyes widened. What?! Then she blushed. "A-ah! Th-that..." She stuttered. I stood up. "L-look. Let's just get rid of all this sexual tension. Coz i-it's getting a-a-a-awkward." I said too. Fuck I stuttered. She nodded her head too. "I'll go get my appa's you-know-what." She said. She finally left. With those toned legs of hers.