Side Story: Krissica 3

This is still in third person too.

•~~•

Kris walked into the street casually, with his hands in his pockets, and all that other stuff. All he cared about right now is buying groceries, his beloved mom told him to do so, so he did.

Jessica yawned as she waited in the town square. Her stupid parents set her off on a date with Minwoo. Not that she hates Minwoo, but all Jessica Jung wants on a Saturday morning is obviously sleep.

"Annyeong!" A familiar voice greeted. Jessica turned to her right to see Minwoo. "Sorry that your parents set you up with me, I know that all Jessica Jung wants on Saturday morning is sleep." Minwoo laughed and scratched his head. Jessica sighed. "Let's get this over with, I need my beauty sleep badly." Jessica simply said. Minwoo nodded and started guiding Sica.

Kris brushed off all the girls staring at his handsome face. Ok, Kris knows he's handsome. But girls... Well, they won't stop staring at him. It's creepy!

Kris walked into McDonalds, since, he is quite hungry. Kris could eat a whale, and still be hungry. Kris could eat a whale, and still be in Hungary. Kris could wail and still be in Hungary. Wait, what? Kris got in line to take his little order. But he's ordering a big mac, so he wouldn't call his order "little,".

Jessica sat down in her seat and pulled up her phone. Minwoo was going to order for them. Jessica played some Candy Crush.

'This is it!!!!' Kris thought happily as he ate his big mac in peace. Hey, he may be sexy, but that doesn't mean he doesn't crave for burgers! Kris sneezed and covered his mouth. He quickly took his handkerchief and wiped the mucus, then, in the corner of his eyes, he saw Jessica with some boy. Kris' eyebrows furrowed, what could they be doing in McDonalds? Kris kept his eyes on them, as he slowly started to eat his extra large fries. Suddenly, Jessica and the boy stood up. Kris quickly shoved all the fries into his mouth and dashed after them. Yes, he may look stupid with all those fries in his mouth but it's worth it.

"Hey, do you want this necklace?" The boy asked Jessica and pointed to a necklace. Kris finally swallowed all of his fries and quickly hid as Jessica turned her head to the right. Kris scowled, he's been watching, ok watching! Not stalking, he's been watching them for the past few minutes. Probably even hours. Hours where he couldn't swallow all his fries.

"No. Necklaces aren't my style." Jessica rejected the necklace. She could care less about accessories right now. Jessica turned to the right and yawned. Ok she still is sleepy. So what? Suddenly, Sica saw a figure. A quite tall one. "Minwoo, I gotta... Go to the toilet." Sica told Minwoo. "Sure, I'll be in that DVD shop over there re-thinking my life. Also, don't fall asleep while going to the toilet!" Minwoo told Sica. "Yeahhhhh. I know!" Sica said and went outside.

Kris blanked out and didn't notice Sica coming out of the jewelry shop. So, he also didn't notice Sica staring at him confused.

BANG

Sica stood on her tippy toes to hit Kris in the head.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Kris asked Sica and rubbed his head.

"What are you doing here."

"Huh?"

"I said, WHAT. ARE. YOU. DOING. HERE?!" Sica asked sternly.

"Err.... Why do you need to know exactly?"

"You were stalking us weren't you?"

"What?! No I was asdfghjkl ok, MAYBE I WAS STALKING YOU, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?!" Kris said and folded his arms. Sica laughed. "Well, if you aren't stalking us, I'll just go back to Minwoo." Sica said. Sica walked forward, then stopped. "Wait, where is Minwoo?" She asked Kris. Kris shrugged. Sica panicked. "Oh no... Are we lost?!" Sica took a look around the huge mall they were in.