Side Story: Krissica 4

Jessica groaned and frantically rolled like a buffalo in the bed. She opened her eyes. And then she realized how strange this was.

Jessica woke up at 3:00 AM, which is pretty early and unlikely for Jessica Jung. Sica closed her eyes and hugged the doll that she found in Kris' room last night.

Wait, Kris? Jessica looked around to atleast see Kris but he was nowhere. Jessica got concerned.

Has she been too much of a burden that Kris left her?

Of course, Sica wanted to go back to sleep, but everytime she tried, she would end up worrying about Kris. The boy wasn't anywhere near her. So Sica stood up, tried her best to keep awake and looked for the Wu Yi Fan.

"Nggg." Kris groaned in his sleep. Of course, it's not like Kris was dreaming anything dirty of the sorts. He just groaned like that. Jessica found him on the living room couch, with a blanket and it seemed that he was trying his best not to fall. Suddenly, Jessica felt bad.

It seems that she was selfish for the bed, wasn't she?

Since she was just the guest she could have slept in the floor but no.

She just slept in the bed.

What surprised Sica though was that Kris was sleeping in the living room, not in his bedroom's floor.

Feeling like a burden, Jessica tried her best to carry Kris back into his room.

Obviously the boy needed some comfortable space.

Jessica struggled not to wake the actor up, as she quickly laid him down in his own bed, and tucked him in.

It seemed like she was a mother, but no.

Jessica silently crept next to him, and fell asleep too.

Jessica woke up to 2 hands holding her waist, then, she realized whose hands they belonged too.

"KYAAAA!" Jessica screamed and pushed Kris. "Owwwwwie! What the hell?!" Kris cussed in English as he fell on the floor, hard.

"Yifan, is there anything wrong?" A voice asked, outside of the door. Kris went pale, to Jessica's surprise. "N-no, mother! Everything is super duper fine!" Kris said and opened the door a little to take a peek.

"Are you sure? I thought I heard a girl screaming in here?"

"Noooo, of course not, mother! That was just me, umm.... Practicing how to sound like a girl!"

"Well, if you need me then I'll be downstairs cooking breakfast!"

Kris closed the door as his mother stepped down to the kitchen to make breakfast. Jessica, who was hiding under the bed, got back on the bed.

"Is that person gone?"

"Um, 'that person' is my mom."

"Oh. Is she gone?"

"Yes, she is."

"Ok."

"Ok, so how am I gonna get you home?!"

"I don't know, I haven't asked my mom where our new house is yet, she didn't tell me either."

"Huh?! So HOW are we gonna get you home?!"

"I don't know, explain to your mother."

"Yeah, well-"

Kris got cut off as Jessica stood up. "No, no wait! Don't you dare go to my mother!" Kris pleaded.