Chapter 13

So hungryyyy. I want to eat chicken now. Chicken is my style....

------------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV

Isn't Chen oppa supposed to pick me up for school today? Did he forget about me? :(.

"Krystal, Kris just came to pick me up. You sure you're going to meet that boyfriend of yours?" Jessica asked me. I shook my head. "Yes." I said. She sighed.

"You know, Krystal."

"What?"

"I know you like that boy, whatever his name is. But I feel that he may not be the boy for you. Don't get mad at me, I'm just looking out for you. As your sister. But, why not just give Kyungsoo a chance?"

I gritted my teeth. Why can't Jessica unnie just accept that I love Chen, not Kyungsoo? She sighed once again. "Bye. Kris is waiting for me." She said. She went out the door. I just sat on the couch. And listened to Kris oppa's car leave. Then, I received a text of Chen oppa.

"Hi, Krystal-ssi! Sorry I can't pick you up today. Today is a special someone's birthday which she spent alone with when she was small. So I don't want to neglect her! See you later, Krystal-ssi!"

That's what the text said. I sighed. I guess what he meant by "her" was his best lady friend. I stood up and walked to school, alone. When I heard a familiar voice.

"Hi Krystal. Where's your boyfriend?"

Kyaaaaaa!!!! I hate my life!

Jessica's POV

I walked into Kris' car. And he instantly said something.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

"Good morning, Kris."

"Eh?! That's all I get after calling you a sweet nickname?!" He whined. I giggled. I kissed him on the cheek. Then he blushed red. "Ohhhhh. Look who's blushing!" I said. "Sooyeon!" He called me by my real name. Oh shit. My weakness. He smirked. "I hit your weakness again." He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back. Of course. He moved away and laughed. "Let's save the rest for later." He said and winked. At first, I didn't get what he meant, but then I realized what he meant and hit him lightly on the arm. He laughed as he started driving.

"Aish. You byuntae."

"Don't call me a byuntae!"

"Pfft. You are a byuntae anyway!" I stuck my tongue at him. Then, I remembered Krystal. I decided to ask Kris a bunch of questions.

"Kris?"

"Yeah?"

"How long have you been friends with Kyungsoo?"

"Hmmm.... 2 years I guess."

"Are you guys close?"

"Not really. But I guess we kinda are?"

"Do you think he and Krystal would make a good couple?"

He laughed. "Well, he has liked Krystal far more longer than I have been liking you." He said. I blushed at his cheesiness. "Yah! Yifan..." I called him by his real name. "Yah! I thought we settled you not calling me Yifan!" He said. I stuck my tounge at him. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Sooyeon." He said. "Yah! I'm just looking out for my sis, ok?" I said.

"Well you know your sis. She waits for things to happen."

"True."

And we finally reached the school. Still looking out for the people we care about. (fyi in the Krissica side story in international age Sica was 17 and krystal was 12  and now krystal is 15 and sica is 20. kris and sica went to the school because they have a teacher to talk to. well sica and krystal's parents instructed sica to talk to dat teacher to discuss krys's grades or somethin. haha.)

------------------------------------------------------------

Krissica!!! So kawaii!!