Side Story: Krissica 5 2/2

"Kris, I want you to be an awesome CEO, or what else you teens are saying these days. You're currently an heir. And heirs are more important than you think. Heirs' future are of becoming CEOs of companies. The media will pay slight attention to you." Kris' father lectured. Kris gritted his teeth. He has had enough.

"Dad."

"Yes?"

".. And what if I don't want to be a CEO? Why couldn't you just choose another one of your sons in your other family, huh?!" Kris burst at his own father. His father kept silent, but then he slammed his hand on the table. Kris didn't even flinch, he wasn't scared, he wasn't going to become the CEO of Wu Electronics, all for his mother.

"Kris, you are the eldest of my sons and if I want you to become the CEO of my company I can. And as the eldest of my sons, you MUST take that responsibility!" Kris' father yelled at him. Kris just shut his mouth.

Jessica fiddled uncomfortably, she was worried about Kris, what could've happened to him? Minwoo suddenly ran up to Sica.

"Sica, where were you?! When we went on a date, I lost track of you! How'd you get home?!" Minwoo asked worriedly. Jessica laughed awkwardly. "Well.... I somehow managed to find our new home myself?" Jessica said. Minwoo shook his head.

"No, did you see the newspaper?"

"Oh? What about the newspaper?"

"Just look at this!" Minwoo gave Sica a random newspaper, and Sica read it.

"The heirs of Wu and Jung electronics together?!"

Jessica read the headline and furrowed her eyebrows. She and Kris have been seen together?! Impossible! They made sure there were no cameras around!

Jessica threw the newspaper away and ran to Kris' house.

•~~•
PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!

While making this chapter, I realized something. The Krissica side story was quite long, so I decided to make a separate book for it, and you know, make it show what it was like before Chen and Haru entered the drama. So yah.

The thing is, Senpai, PLS ATLEAST COMMENT SENPAI. I want to see Senpai's opinion on having a separate book for the Krissica side story. If Senpai wants it or not, I'll follow Senpai's orders. Desu? Desu.

Now, wait for the epilogue!